iPhone

Mr. Gayle

SO I'VE "ACQUIRED" AN IPHONE IN A BUSINESS TRANSACTION.NOW AS FAR AS I'M CONCERENED IT COULD BE BLOCKED BUT I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE.AS THE PHONE HASN'T HAD A CHIP IN IT YET ALSO IT'S GOT A KEYPAD LOCK.HOW CAN I TAKE ALL THIS sh*t OFF AN BASICALLY REWIPE THE TING SO IT'S FRESH.

SO I'VE "ACQUIRED" AN IPHONE IN A BUSINESS TRANSACTION.NOW AS FAR AS I'M CONCERENED IT COULD BE BLOCKED BUT I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE.AS THE PHONE HASN'T HAD A CHIP IN IT YET ALSO IT'S GOT A KEYPAD LOCK.HOW CAN I TAKE ALL THIS sh*t OFF AN BASICALLY REWIPE THE TING SO IT'S FRESH.
It could be that is hasn't been activated yet?What's the keypad lock screen look like?

Hopefully they can release the unlock feature asap so I can get off o2!
You might be in luck as 3hrs ago this was released.http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/128573459/ultras-nowDon't forget that this and jailbreaking is still useless for 3GS iphones
Bingo, seems to be working fine...Remember to reset network connections if it doesn't show straight away.

NAH FAM.
What version of iPhone is it?Options will be either to download the FIRMWARE of the phone depending on version. Use iTunes with SHIFT whilst clicking RESTORE and restoring it.If that doesnt work, then stick the iPhone in RECOVERY MODE and do the former.

Oh nice, for 3G jailbreaking works then?Need to do this now.Also O.man I ended up buying that cover. It's sick. Although, 5 minutes to settle my backside. Had to leave it for like 15-20 hours. Assembling process actually fustrated me, too. Damn my perfectionistic manner. But thanks.

NAH FAM.
What version of iPhone is it?Options will be either to download the FIRMWARE of the phone depending on version. Use iTunes with SHIFT whilst clicking RESTORE and restoring it.If that doesnt work, then stick the iPhone in RECOVERY MODE and do the former.
HOW CAN I TELL??I'M A VIRGIN TO THIS IPHONE THING.AIN'T GOT ANY WIRES AND BATTERYS DEAD DOES IT NEED TO BE CHARGED??

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Not sure if anyone has added this previously.... but I think this is a wicked feature.....im stuck with what to do I want the 32GB but the 16GB is much cheaper....Ill defo get the tomtom going too. :)

HOW CAN I TELL??I'M A VIRGIN TO THIS IPHONE THING.AIN'T GOT ANY WIRES AND BATTERYS DEAD DOES IT NEED TO BE CHARGED??
Use a cable, same as iPod one. Connect to computer/mac to charge it 1st.

nahgetting custom ringtone is f*ck*ng long, 30 sec track converted to AAC to M4R and than sync that into your ipod with itunes
You know you can use iTune to create the 30 - 40 sec clip. Then once its saved it as .AAC just rename the extension to M4R and copy it onto phone.

Custom Ringtonesdon't know about txt msg
links sheggedbut what I mean is can't I transfer a tune from pc to the phone and select that as my ringtone?
nahgetting custom ringtone is f*ck*ng long, 30 sec track converted to AAC to M4R and than sync that into your ipod with itunes
You know you can use iTune to create the 30 - 40 sec clip. Then once its saved it as .AAC just rename the extension to M4R and copy it onto phone.
more info?

Someone at work showed me this today dont know if its already been mentioned in this topic, its the internet tethering app. im using it now and its sick, your phone doesnt have to be jail broken for it to work you just need 3.0 just open http://help.benm.at/ in your iphones browser and follow the directions... http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general-iphon...t-download.html