iPhone

Mr. Gayle

"As you probably know since day one, the new iPhone 5s runs on a new Apple A7 SoC that utilizes a 64-bit processor. This new CPU turns out to be a dual-core unit clocked at 1.3GHz and uses the latest ARM v8 64-bit cores. Apple's new cores are called Cyclone and the whole SoC is manufactured by Samsung on its 28nm High-K Metal Gate (HKMG) process.

Apple kept the RAM amount the same - 1GB, though the RAM used in the iPhone 5s is of the newer LPDDR3 variety, compared to the LPDDR2 embedded in the iPhone 5 and 5c."

good ol smoke and mirrors

64bit  my ass

I'm baffled. How does that not mean its 64bit bro? :lol:

it is 64 bit , but its pointless and the fact that it is 64 bit actually means nothing, just for marketing

"There is no benefit of using 64-bit in the mobile arena simply because onboard device memory is still low and biggest advantage of 64-bit is having access to more memory addressing space," said Jordan Edelson, CEO of Appetizer Mobile,which has written apps for the National Basketball Association, CityJet, and others. "At the moment, we don't see any benefit for our applications to move to 64-bit."

"For all the noted new features of the iPhone 5S, this 64-bit switch is almost entirely marketing fluff. It’s not going to be the key to the SoC’s higher performance. That’ll come from architectural improvements Apple integrates into the phones handling of 32-bit code for at least the next 6-12 months." extremetech.com

Its been a separate podcasts app since I started using an iPhone back in January, have you only just upgraded from iOS 5 or something? or did they merge them back initially with iOS 7?

But yeah I agree with you its annoying. Especially seeing as if you press the play through your headphones after switching to different media (Video or whatever) - it will resume the last played in the Music app instead of Podcasts app.

yeah podcast app is fucking gash

been like that since os6

Its been a separate podcasts app since I started using an iPhone back in January, have you only just upgraded from iOS 5 or something? or did they merge them back initially with iOS 7?

But yeah I agree with you its annoying. Especially seeing as if you press the play through your headphones after switching to different media (Video or whatever) - it will resume the last played in the Music app instead of Podcasts app.

Oh right. Yeah I avoided upgrading so I didn't have to re-jailbreak.

virgin is better 

1 month rolling contract 15 quid and unlimted everything 

cant go wrong with that 

http://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/compare/sim_only_deals/

My o2 contract is up so I'm going to go sim only.

Just requested to have my iPhone carrier unblocked and gonna get this deal.

Takes 28 days to be unblocked though, reckon this deal will still be on in a month? My contract is fucking unnecessarily high for what I get so don't want to be paying the 2nd contract this month if i can't use it.

/

Anyone who knows - now that my contract is complete with o2, can I just cancel at any time yeah? Effectively its turned into a rolling contract right?

virgin is better 

cant go wrong with that 

My o2 contract is up so I'm going to go sim only.

Just requested to have my iPhone carrier unblocked and gonna get this deal.

Takes 28 days to be unblocked though, reckon this deal will still be on in a month? My contract is f*cking unnecessarily high for what I get so don't want to be paying the 2nd contract this month if i can't use it.

/

Anyone who knows - now that my contract is complete with o2, can I just cancel at any time yeah? Effectively its turned into a rolling contract right?

deal been on for at least 3 months should still be there in a month id expect

02 took less than a week to unlatch my iphone in any case

cancel that shit and hop on the virgin wave 

Nice one people. I've checked with O2 and its once Virging get my PAC code my contracts terminated and the cost is pro rota'd.

Magia Negra (assuming thats the deal you have?) - is it unlimited calls to everyone or just to virgin numbers?

If its the former i'll order it when i get back from work tonight

virgin is better 

cant go wrong with that 

fack

unlimited errthang

including data

i thought i was onto something with my o2 sim only....

what is the coverage and internet speeds saying though

and im gonna miss my o2 priority deals

Pissed its on ee, swear o2 is the only decent network when im inside my yard

virgin is better 

cant go wrong with that 

fack

unlimited errthang

including data

i thought i was onto something with my o2 sim only....

what is the coverage and internet speeds saying though

and im gonna miss my o2 priority deals

Is the Virgin Data 4G tho? If so im invovled....