Ross/Brandgate

Francis Coquelin

Ne how this girl gets big or makes some nice pea from this whole ting i will feel this country is fully f*cked saying that how can i forget about the talentless abi tittmuss who claim to her riches is an interacial lesbian video with jon lesley filmingorrebecca loos a woman who made her riches claiming to have slept with beckhamis this what todays society is ?then again we do have people idolising talentless big brother winners who claim to fame is bullshit really swear down jah needs to come to earth and bun out all these people

Ne how this girl gets big or makes some nice pea from this whole ting i will feel this country is fully f*cked saying that how can i forget about the talentless abi tittmuss who claim to her riches is an interacial lesbian video with jon lesley filmingorrebecca loos a woman who made her riches claiming to have slept with beckhamis this what todays society is ?then again we do have people idolising talentless big brother winners who claim to fame is bullshit really swear down jah needs to come to earth and bun out all these people

Anyone see the news story last night on this?Asked a load of Alan Titchmarsh show goers what they thought and then a load of Never Mind The Buzzcocks show goers.All the Alan Titchmarsh ones said they should be sacked and that they earn too much moneyThe Never Mind The Buzzcocks ones said they didnt care and its been blown out of all proportion.

Anyone see the news story last night on this?Asked a load of Alan Titchmarsh show goers what they thought and then a load of Never Mind The Buzzcocks show goers.All the Alan Titchmarsh ones said they should be sacked and that they earn too much moneyThe Never Mind The Buzzcocks ones said they didnt care and its been blown out of all proportion.

moral of the story shud be if yr grandaughter is some loose whore that f*ck random wastemen that will prank yr family then u get the consequences but being britain we have to hail this c*nt as the new virgin mary give her her own show and a 3 billion pound book deal plus freedom of the city wen u see me walking around and i spit on the ground london ,i am spitting on wat this once solid nation has become total scum*goes outside to spit*
You're going a bit too far mate.

moral of the story shud be if yr grandaughter is some loose whore that f*ck random wastemen that will prank yr family then u get the consequences but being britain we have to hail this c*nt as the new virgin mary give her her own show and a 3 billion pound book deal plus freedom of the city wen u see me walking around and i spit on the ground london ,i am spitting on wat this once solid nation has become total scum*goes outside to spit*

he hasnt gone far enough god damnit chris

he hasnt gone far enough god damnit chris

Guest TimeBomb
allow prankin an old geeza, russel brand just needs a few licks from the guys family and call it quits.
If that family was giving out licks to anyone, then the granddaughter wouldn't be working for Satanic Sluts vampric erotic dancers
she deserves to be stoned.

Guest TimeBomb
allow prankin an old geeza, russel brand just needs a few licks from the guys family and call it quits.
If that family was giving out licks to anyone, then the granddaughter wouldn't be working for Satanic Sluts vampric erotic dancers
she deserves to be stoned.

brand has resigned now man is playing the sympathy card thinking i will buy him some f*ck*ng flowers or something so he can squeeze them into a syringe and rock out with his c*ck outlondon,hes got a nother think coming
:lol:Brand doesnt need the beeb anyway, people will be begiing for his signature. Infact, they most probably have been in his ear telling him to leave and they'll give him £X.

brand has resigned now man is playing the sympathy card thinking i will buy him some f*ck*ng flowers or something so he can squeeze them into a syringe and rock out with his c*ck outlondon,hes got a nother think coming
:lol:Brand doesnt need the beeb anyway, people will be begiing for his signature. Infact, they most probably have been in his ear telling him to leave and they'll give him £X.