The North London Derby, KO 8pm, Sky Sports 2

TF S4DK

Told you about Almunia, I blame him for all four goals. Lost us the game. Total c*nt.Clichy was sick, till the slip.One of Gallas' best games was ruined by Almunia.Eboue & Diaby confirmed there status as our most dopey players.Wenger and subs AGAIN.f*ck Almunia.f*ck Bentley.T.O.S if I see either.Oh and f*ck Tottenham, your still bottom cunts.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE LOST BECAUSE OF CLICHY AND MAINLY DUE TO ALMUNIA.
allow it.... bentley's goal was class... jenas's goal was unstoppable.... the last goal was pure luck...
LMAO @ some of your guys think he was going to save them shots
Lol at you guys, a good keeper would've gobbled those shits. Think Cech, Reina, Vds and them man would concead audacious goals like that?LMFAOAlmunia is not a good keeper. I don't know what the f*ck he is to be honest.

Was one of the best games I worked at for the drama and atmosphere, some of the chants were just class"WENGER THINKS YOUR sh*t""YOUR JUST A sh*t THEO WALCOTT""YOU ONLY COME TO SEE EBOUE""ITS TIME TO BRING ON THE LADIES"LOL @ me leaving the stand to go to my exit, I hear bare swearing, run back to the stands 4-3, meh think we will still win, so stay at the stands, then see us doing bullshit, not keeping the ball or anything, 4-4, pissed.Certain man left @ 4-2 lol

Was one of the best games I worked at for the drama and atmosphere, some of the chants were just class"WENGER THINKS YOUR sh*t""YOUR JUST A sh*t THEO WALCOTT""YOU ONLY COME TO SEE EBOUE""ITS TIME TO BRING ON THE LADIES"LOL @ me leaving the stand to go to my exit, I hear bare swearing, run back to the stands 4-3, meh think we will still win, so stay at the stands, then see us doing bullshit, not keeping the ball or anything, 4-4, pissed.Certain man left @ 4-2 lol
what happened to the pitch invader?

Still fuming after what happened at 4-2 I was fine, then the Clichy slipped changed it all, he had a fine game up until then and it just went pear shaped.Defending at times was woeful, the goalkeeping suitation needs to be addressed, through out the game Almunia didn't look comfortable. There was a chance by Bale after 3 minutes when he tried to get inside Sagna and hit the sidenetting, look at Almunia's position! Leaves a nice gap for them to aim at the net. The 1st goal, he could've done better, bit too far off of his line. Bent's goal smh at least parry it towards the touchline not right to Bent sh*t.We really took our foot off of the gas in the last few minutes, was horrible to witness, no wonder I was physically sick.

Guest Robin Van Persie

from time in the build up to bentley's goal almunia is standing there with his arms uphe should be saving ithe got a hand to it,put it over the bar or suttinnot in the goalhe had all day to save it

Jesus Christ the north london derby was a sick match.Wa gwan TF, tell me I didn't holla at you yesterday again. I didn't leave a voicemail, I didn't text you LMAOIt's ok tho, my brother in law didn't want to speak to me too, one of my best friends hanged up after I said 'I heard Bentley scored a sick goal' & streets just said 'I'm tired' & he sounded like someone just died lolLike I said, of all the teams you couldn't beat it had to be SPURS FFS. SPURS, not only that, they put 4 in ya & actually got a pointAT HOME!!!The goons ain't winning sh*t with the performance of yesterday.Spurs>>>>>>>>Arsenal

f*ck Adebayor as welldidn't even attempt to chase fabs through balllazy c*nt

theres probly a 16 year old kid in da youth team betta dan dat c*nt almunia
shezeny (sp) >>>almunia
heard hes VERY sick
szczesny*he aint all that stillwell from the games iv seen him in
heard hes better than manone anyway

from time in the build up to bentley's goal almunia is standing there with his arms uphe should be saving ithe got a hand to it,put it over the bar or suttinnot in the goalhe had all day to save it
YESbut end of the day. 4-3 93 mins on the clockGET THE BALL IN THE f*ck*ng CORNER. we tried 3 times to get the ball into adebayor instead of going to corner flag n wasting off the clock.stupidness

Guest Robin Van Persie
YESbut end of the day. 4-3 93 mins on the clockGET THE BALL IN THE f*ck*ng CORNER. we tried 3 times to get the ball into adebayor instead of going to corner flag n wasting off the clock.stupidness
trustsaid this to JJbut we raaaaarely do thatwenger doesn't promote those sort of thingssame way jenas should have got clamped after he profited from clichy's slipsomebody should have pulled his shirt,clipped his heels or suttintake the yellow and we re-organisebut again, wenger and his arsenal side don't do sh*t like that*thinks back to OT last season when ronaldo and co took the piss near the corner flag last few mins*