Premier League Week 11 Topic & European Football

Admin.

anyone have bets on tonight, bare shock results.
Im happy I stuck with the Johnstones Trophy. Scunthorpe & Darlington wins. Would of gone with a Barca, Lisbon, Inter & Inter quad. Lucky I didnt.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always been a cheat, but beloved by the media and idiots like Andy Gray so he's never been pullled up for it.
LOL @ cheat, when man like Bobby Pires was doing and Thierry and Eboue, never saw any arsenal man calling them cheats.
lol try againweve all seen them man cheat nobody likes it stop lying espesh man like eboue most arsenal fans hate him for them actions
true but in terms of eboue alot of that stems from the fact they think hes sh*t, tends to put u in the fans bad books. this next bit aint aimed at u but how many fans on here back their own team when the player has dived and make pureeeeeee excuses that hold no weight it happens all the time and no-one can say nothing to them without getting shot down but when its other teams its some huge crime and no matter what hppened in the rest of the game it doesnt matter we deserved to lose in some ppls books, some of its basic rivalry but some of its just stupid. so many ppl blindly back their own players, their support and then theres blind support that doesnt make sense atall. i've said i didnt think its a penalty others disagree others agree. on the balance of the game we deserved atleast a draw. bare ppl can sit and call gerrard a cheat but in their books the players in their own team that dive arent cheats, wot kinda stupidness is that.

f*ck*ng scally diving c*nt.How can Murks even try justify that as a penalty. Typical Gerrard dive where he looks like he got shot in the back.SMHRef was on crack. How can he book Aguero for taking the centre. SMHTypical f*ck*ng scouse cunts.
TBH United fans shouldn't even comment that hard especially when you have that fairy Ronaldo who falls and dives 9/10 times...Never a pen but I'm sure if that was ur team you wouldn't complain...

f*ck*ng scally diving c*nt.How can Murks even try justify that as a penalty. Typical Gerrard dive where he looks like he got shot in the back.SMHRef was on crack. How can he book Aguero for taking the centre. SMHTypical f*ck*ng scouse cunts.
TBH United fans shouldn't even comment that hard especially when you have that fairy Ronaldo who falls and dives 9/10 times...Never a pen but I'm sure if that was ur team you wouldn't complain...
Ronaldo has never once dived.

why you man using this topicvdo people wait for me to make the match topics or somethinglong for reading back nowanyways smh @ gerrard lmao