Let's talk about sex.

Parrist

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone school me...What is a "Durex vibration ring"?I'm a prude you see.
Vibrating c*ck ring. Makes man last longer - and vibrates one the girl clit. Tho the vibrations also do man no favours in holdin back the nut tbh.Tbh sex toys with a regular >>>>>>>>>Any man try come with ur ting aint good enough bars aint a grown man and a prude. Its a grown man ting.

Someone school me...What is a "Durex vibration ring"?I'm a prude you see.
Vibrating c*ck ring. Makes man last longer - and vibrates one the girl clit. Tho the vibrations also do man no favours in holdin back the nut tbh.Tbh sex toys with a regular >>>>>>>>>Any man try come with ur ting aint good enough bars aint a grown man and a prude. Its a grown man ting.
Safe.Copping

f*ck that ring thing, a special occassion nut for the wife consists of the followingChocolate Body Syrup (non sticky)Sit Up Board2 Fingers and a thumb (MAGIC)A cup of Hot WaterA cup of Cold water with IceA Tongue (NOT ENTIRELY NECESSARY unless I'm feeling animalistic)And a lot of BOOST ENERGY 1hour prior to some serious human tissue tearingShe never moves for at least 2 hours, straight napping and shaking looking like a puppy in the rain on a cold day

alie tho man dem when a chick has that shakey sensation its the biggest ego booster.thing is tho i dont think its actually that hard.
yh certain man get over hyped at thislike 'boom, yh, see what i did, see what i did there, big man tings'all puffin out the chest

f*ck that ring thing, a special occassion nut for the wife consists of the followingChocolate Body Syrup (non sticky)Sit Up Board2 Fingers and a thumb (MAGIC)A cup of Hot WaterA cup of Cold water with IceA Tongue (NOT ENTIRELY NECESSARY unless I'm feeling animalistic)And a lot of BOOST ENERGY 1hour prior to some serious human tissue tearingShe never moves for at least 2 hours, straight napping and shaking looking like a puppy in the rain on a cold day
:D :D

alie tho man dem when a chick has that shakey sensation its the biggest ego booster.thing is tho i dont think its actually that hard.
yh certain man get over hyped at thislike 'boom, yh, see what i did, see what i did there, big man tings'all puffin out the chest
ye but u have to admit when i did it was good alie? big man talk.
:D