The yout dem

SLEAZE BALL

Calm down innit.sh*t ends anyway.
I kno. OKRs disgusting. Makes me sick just driving down that piece of concrete.But its south yet again. Another tarnish to our sides.
realistically tho ur part of souf isnt even on the radar. when ppl say souf they dont talk about ur ends and them far s.e sides, same with the far sw sides.
Was gonna come in and say suttin along the lines tbh.Like say you dont practically live in Bromley dear.

u no wot tho if you know lots of people from different "generations" u can proper see the transition....from when certain heads were actually bad and did madness, but der was some control involved....but these days any yout who THINKS der bad well be doin madness or hypin UNNECESSARLY just tryna claim dat image. some ppl cant avoid trouble, most these heads go LOOKIN for trouble. its all an image ting, tryna prove themselves.their mentalities are all messed up.

Calm down innit.sh*t ends anyway.
I kno. OKRs disgusting. Makes me sick just driving down that piece of concrete.But its south yet again. Another tarnish to our sides.
realistically tho ur part of souf isnt even on the radar. when ppl say souf they dont talk about ur ends and them far s.e sides, same with the far sw sides.
Was gonna come in and say suttin along the lines tbh.Like say you dont practically live in Bromley dear.
Bromley >>> OKR

I saw that on the news yesterday and 'OH GOSH'. He is very lucky he survived.
is he really thoughid ask to diehe will need 'care' for his whole life
Imo yes he is lucky to be alive. Yh I know he will need care but from what I saw yesterday it won't be alot.