Sign in to follow this  
Parrist

Come in guys

In your ballsWho does this regularly?I've never done it and I just tried and I felt bare lumps but I don't what kind of lumps you are meant to look for.Anyone know? I'm not even worried though because they didn't feel strange if you get what I mean.

SCARY PROCESSBUT ONCE BACK IN SCHOOLI HAD BARE LUMPS ALL OVER MY BREATSWAS SHOOKTURNED OUT IT WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING HANDELD TO RUFF ETCBUT IT A PROCESS THAT MUST BE Carried out

Guest Ivan Drago
SCARY PROCESSBUT ONCE BACK IN SCHOOLI HAD BARE LUMPS ALL OVER MY BREATSWAS SHOOKTURNED OUT IT WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING HANDELD TO RUFF ETCBUT IT A PROCESS THAT MUST BE Carried out
lollollol

rahhh! lol

yeah check for lumps manthe bit where the tube connects to the scrotum (balls) will be a bit lumpy but apart from that if there is anything else then go see a doctormore time it will hurt as well

Guest TimeBomb

i check whenever i see a programe bout it n get reminded, hamdullah im healthy its prbably the illness i can imagine.

a link years a ago found one but it wasnt on my balls but i was shook so i showed my doctor and he told me provided it doesnt grow or hurt it should be okay apparently the time to worry is if it is actually on ya balls and hard and or causes discomfort thats what he said and thats what the woman at the clinic said and a few other doctors.but yeah just check regularly ps if you have lumps under ya armpit this can be down to ya deodorant.

I remember thinking I found cancerous lumps on 2 seperate occasions and thought I was goign to die still. Proper just sayt in my room staring at the wall thinking about how I would break the news, would I get to do everything I originally planned to do before death. Turns out it was just the skin rolled up in certain ways.Going to try and get more regular with my checks. When I get one that is proper hard, I think I'm going to cry.

I remember thinking I found cancerous lumps on 2 seperate occasions and thought I was goign to die still. Proper just sayt in my room staring at the wall thinking about how I would break the news, would I get to do everything I originally planned to do before death. Turns out it was just the skin rolled up in certain ways.Going to try and get more regular with my checks. When I get one that is proper hard, I think I'm going to cry.
if found early it cant be dealt with fam

I was the same. Both mine were cists though.

Found a lump in my tit, I was scared for days, there's so much hype around lumps which is understandable but I really started sorting my stuff out, deciding who gets what in my demise, etc. Anyway it turned up to be "fatty tissue".I was actually a little disapointed TBH. It was like I had lost a tenner and found five pence.

yeah check for lumps manthe bit where the tube connects to the scrotum (balls) will be a bit lumpy but apart from that if there is anything else then go see a doctormore time it will hurt as well
You know the scrotum and the balls are not the same thing right?

LMAO I went through EXACTLY this too. Got depressed for like a week before I saw the doctor convincing myself it was over.Was a good kick up the arse for me though. Makes you really appreciate being disease-free but that appreciation dies and things go back to normal as always...

LMAO I went through EXACTLY this too. Got depressed for like a week before I saw the doctor convincing myself it was over.Was a good kick up the arse for me though. Makes you really appreciate being disease-free but that appreciation dies and things go back to normal as always...
same was quite scaryI was too shook to go see doctors so I just kept feeling it then I stopped doing college work because whats the point im gonna diewas some cist

LOLIt's mad because I remember telling my friend and he said he had the exact same experience.It's like some mad thing where nothing matters anymore. You just start seeing everything and wanting to appreciate it properly. After the realisation it's not cancer kicks in we're back to being ungrateful.Gotta love the human race.

Nothing to worry about. Just check on a regs so its caught early. Prolonging it maybe a problem if not treated.

Huh?Was that a typo because earlier that got me shook, but then I thought about it and was thinking it must be able to be treated when found early.

always check for lumps, don't even mean to, just walk around with my hand down my pants.

Been to my doctor twice and both times he told me it was nothing like I was hassling him. I will still go again if I suspect though. I refuse to be the guy that died because he didn't want to irritate his GP.

Huh?Was that a typo because earlier that got me shook, but then I thought about it and was thinking it must be able to be treated when found early.
basically if you dont have the same kinda mentality as some of the old school mandem that DONT like going doctors you can sort this but like i said deal with it as soon as the longer you leave it the worse it can be.i too was shook