Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Mentel illness

i swear i had a metal episode last night wear i woke up possesed and i didnt know what i was doing, exept wen i "woke" up from it i wasegsorstid and all light headed, mumzy told me i was counted the dots on one wall, and was screaming im gonna die.....wen i was younger i had theese apprently, and my mumzy put it down to sun stroke well there was no sun out yesturday so wtf...im intrigued on everything mental illness related cus tbh i believe i will become mentally ill wen im older runs in the family

i swear i had a metal episode last night wear i woke up possesed and i didnt know what i was doing, exept wen i "woke" up from it i wasegsorstid and all light headed, mumzy told me i was counted the dots on one wall, and was screaming im gonna die.....wen i was younger i had theese apprently, and my mumzy put it down to sun stroke well there was no sun out yesturday so wtf...im intrigued on everything mental illness related cus tbh i believe i will become mentally ill wen im older runs in the family
i gave your title name a bly but this32423435dfgdfgfdgw34r52345wefd :lol: :lol: :lol:

i type so fast i type what im saying to myslef in my head, i can and will type properly from now on, sorry

this aint even a joke tingim being serious here wtf

i type so fast i type what im saying to myslef in my head, i can and will type properly from now on, sorry
I was gonna change your name to Ms.egsorstid too :(

*awaits someone quoting this post when you spell something else mad*

ohh another thing i have noticed i have pressured speech aswell which basically means i think of the way it will sound to other people, other meanings and better use of words before actually saying the word wich came into my head, now it definatly is a new thing to me, and has made me more withdrawn

i kno i dont k now whats wrong with me thouhg

f*ck off oldsnake dont think i didand yeh tipper, what was wron g with u then?