thread is jokes

Axiom

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the f*ck does this stupid cow think im showing off by saying my names dollawtf
Ohhh so YOUR name is Dolla now.What kind of f*ck*ng drugs are you on girl?
she misread wot u wrote cos ur not clear with how u put it.MALIKA she was askin gray fox why hes tellin ppl hes dolla..*continue*
No all I want to know is when did he tell her his name was dolla and has she f*cked him and when does she apparently phone him, it's no big deal I just want to know!

Why the f*ck does this stupid cow think im showing off by saying my names dollawtf
My name is malika yeah, ask ur man about me.
tko
them be fighting words
if vip2 is like this everyday im never leaving this place lol
pm me for access to the exposure room b

she misread wot u wrote cos ur not clear with how u put it.MALIKA she was askin gray fox why hes tellin ppl hes dolla..*continue*
No all I want to know is when did he tell her his name was dolla and has she f*cked him and when does she apparently phone him, it's no big deal I just want to know!
typed like a nervous breakdown

I have asked him about you and every time I do all I get is a response of I wouldn't touch that infected p*ssy if I had a bin bag on my d*ck and why the f*ck would I f*ck her I BET SHE STINKS. Imagine how many man have bore through that sh*t. Etc etc. I'm sure you have heard the rest.So let's relax with trying to be cocky miss on the internet 2008 and start talking like adults yes?