The UK BET Cypher...

fwd mvmntz

Skepta was nothing short of embarrassing. Giggs was ok, Chips was cool, Ghettz should stick to spitting at 140.Why you shooting trees Skepta? So much shopping you killed the shops? Madness?The sound of cars going by is done on purpose. Traditionally, cyphers took place on street corners so its replicating that
In my past life when man got a box fresh ting, to make sure it worked I let off a few at a tree in country. Still, it was swag the way he dropped it.Imo the whole thing wasn't a good look at all. Only Chip did ok.
Allow risking rebores duppying off your palms.Str8 hand to younger ting ttkk.
I never bought rebores period fam. NEVER trusted them.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skepta was nothing short of embarrassing. Giggs was ok, Chips was cool, Ghettz should stick to spitting at 140.Why you shooting trees Skepta? So much shopping you killed the shops? Madness?The sound of cars going by is done on purpose. Traditionally, cyphers took place on street corners so its replicating that
In my past life when man got a box fresh ting, to make sure it worked I let off a few at a tree in country. Still, it was swag the way he dropped it.Imo the whole thing wasn't a good look at all. Only Chip did ok.
i dnt respect that

i dnt respect that
The world is a bad place, meh.

Also that beat DIDN'T help at all.
they shud of played a diffrent beat for geto and skepta
Not even that fam, I think they should have selected one sick/hype beat around 130/140 bpm. That would have complimented all of their styles tbh.And f*ck the DJ, why was he even there.Have you seen the US version, one beat, dj scratching it up, nice tempo for everyone to shine to:

Are you promoting him or something coz I've failed to understand why you did this.
You come off so rude sometimes.Anyway if you clicked the link you would know why I posted that.
That's you taking it as rude but me Rude? Nah JJoker, I clicked on it then made the above comment. I'm just saying two of the ciphers were already posted in here so for you to up the ones on Bashy's site is. . .well. . .you know.

Not even that fam, I think they should have selected one sick/hype beat around 130/140 bpm. That would have complimented all of their styles tbh.And f*ck the DJ, why was he even there.Have you seen the US version, one beat, dj scratching it up, nice tempo for everyone to shine to:
yeh it was weak all round thats why im saying if these man have me as some urban simon cowell figure i will help them to make the appropriate choices

this is sh*t thond why uk will always be a joke to americansu get jadakiss fablous juelz etc doin alot then skepta 'man wanna screw me coz i mc,if you ever saw what da skeng done 2 da tree den u definately wouldnt be lookin at me'lol at him spittin on hip hop he should jus spit to rebound x kinda beatshe dont have the abilitygigsmarmitechipmunk done oklol at ghetto"when there's space for more words, i bet u feel like u just sprayed a poor verse" was a chance to do summin good they floppedthey should of got a good beator jus let s.a.s or some arist who can rap do it lol

yeh it was weak all round thats why im saying if these man have me as some urban simon cowell figure i will help them to make the appropriate choices
I hear you. Speaking of good management Chips manager is one of my tight bredrin's first cousin so I know his in good hands as for the others, bwoy you should holla them if your serious. If you need contact details & you haven't got it holla at me.

this is sh*t thond why uk will always be a joke to americansu get jadakiss fablous juelz etc doin alot then skepta 'man wanna screw me coz i mc,if you ever saw what da skeng done 2 da tree den u definately wouldnt be lookin at me'lol at him spittin on hip hop he should jus spit to rebound x kinda beatshe dont have the abilitygigsmarmitechipmunk done oklol at ghetto"when there's space for more words, i bet u feel like u just sprayed a poor verse" was a chance to do summin good they floppedthey should of got a good beator jus let s.a.s or some arist who can rap do it lol
in b4 the slewagep.s. S.A.S/eurogang wudve been a better look tenfold

I hear you. Speaking of good management Chips manager is one of my tight bredrin's first cousin so I know his in good hands as for the others, bwoy you should holla them if your serious. If you need contact details & you haven't got it holla at me.
all of them hav decent management...jus no character wen away from the 5 sq miles they reside in or call their bits

all of them hav decent management...jus no character wen away from the 5 sq miles they reside in or call their bits
Lol, oh well.

this is called inefficient management mate @ goddaz,safe bro im kinda busy with something else at the mo but if i find more time i mite holla