The UK BET Cypher...

fwd mvmntz

Also that beat DIDN'T help at all.
they shud of played a diffrent beat for geto and skepta
Not even that fam, I think they should have selected one sick/hype beat around 130/140 bpm. That would have complimented all of their styles tbh.And f*ck the DJ, why was he even there.Have you seen the US version, one beat, dj scratching it up, nice tempo for everyone to shine to:
yeh it was weak all round thats why im saying if these man have me as some urban simon cowell figure i will help them to make the appropriate choices
I hear you. Speaking of good management Chips manager is one of my tight bredrin's first cousin so I know his in good hands as for the others, bwoy you should holla them if your serious. If you need contact details & you haven't got it holla at me.
all of them hav decent management...jus no character wen away from the 5 sq miles they reside in or call their bits
this is called inefficient management mate @ goddaz,safe bro im kinda busy with something else at the mo but if i find more time i mite holla
if u wanna be an artist develloper then these guys need u 'mate'

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also that beat DIDN'T help at all.
they shud of played a diffrent beat for geto and skepta
Not even that fam, I think they should have selected one sick/hype beat around 130/140 bpm. That would have complimented all of their styles tbh.And f*ck the DJ, why was he even there.Have you seen the US version, one beat, dj scratching it up, nice tempo for everyone to shine to:
yeh it was weak all round thats why im saying if these man have me as some urban simon cowell figure i will help them to make the appropriate choices
I hear you. Speaking of good management Chips manager is one of my tight bredrin's first cousin so I know his in good hands as for the others, bwoy you should holla them if your serious. If you need contact details & you haven't got it holla at me.
all of them hav decent management...jus no character wen away from the 5 sq miles they reside in or call their bits
this is called inefficient management mate @ goddaz,safe bro im kinda busy with something else at the mo but if i find more time i mite holla
if u wanna be an artist develloper then these guys need u 'mate'
i dont,but they /other ppl in grime need som1 better than wat they got now,must i do evrything myself?''mate''

Guest DN Braund
no animation...
a lie. These man need to learn how to present demselvesTHIS IS A f*ck*ng CIPHERand people wonder why yanks don't take us seriously, smh
Ace Hood is my idolstill cnt believe man's my age

Chipmunk did quite good, giggs is allways like that so if u like him normally u would like him in dis vid, ghetto's bars were good an because he's spittin on a slow rap beat he did ok he looked slightly angry/nervous/lean though.Skepta made me laugh an but what made me laugh more was how giggs was laughing at him aswell.