Women In Midlands beware

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backspace is a chick? Rah.
smh
What?Tell me chale!(Yep, took it there)I don't wanna read everything!!
backspace is alize, formerly of rwd fame.bladerunner is goin out with her and has been for three yearsmalika exposed her cheating with gray foxgray fox and alize broke up online for all of us to see
Lol I didn't say anything though?

f*ckOFF!Emma's been posting on here all this time and nobody said nuttin!? WHAT THE f*ck!?Wow. I feel like I watched 3 episodes of Heroes then skipped to the season finale!The Gray Fox bit is just dumb. I'm afraid I don't believe it. If it's true he's pissed from the way she used to gun him on msn. But still. Not sure. Nah. I don't believe it.

f*ckOFF!Emma's been posting on here all this time and nobody said nuttin!? WHAT THE f*ck!?Wow. I feel like I watched 3 episodes of Heroes then skipped to the season finale!The Gray Fox bit is just dumb. I'm afraid I don't believe it. If it's true he's pissed from the way she used to gun him on msn. But still. Not sure. Nah. I don't believe it.
FINALLY Someone who is in same shock as me.This is the bitch that got exposed for being JME's slosh....etc.

FINALLY Someone who is in same shock as me.This is the bitch that got exposed for being JME's slosh....etc.
:lol: :lol: :lol: *slaps knee*

OK so I'm not alone. Certain man were going on like I was late. But it seems I was just on time.This topic is in for a shift. Moving like an island in Lost. Where will it end up?So Emma, is it true? Are you really going out with a dude you described as a wasteman but feared would expose your shameful life so much that you could never really rebel against him? That spells domestic violence to me.

Is that the girl who posted a picture with her face all bruk and said jme beat her up?

Guest WAVESURFER

AH sh*t!ALIZE'S BACK?f*ck*ng HELL.After the way she got run off rwd, I never thought I'd see her post again.Didn't her & Gray Fox always argue & sh*t on RWD? I didn't think they got along on the internet, let alone went out in real life.

Guest DN Braund
what?who the hell is ALize then?i proper thought it was her for the past 2 or so years
swear uve been on rwd sicne the 90's how can u not know this sh*t.this is y u dont seal the deal with milfs, ur head is in the clouds
lmaoit jus one of them connections i made but never questioned, jus went along with it