Women In Midlands beware

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate Char she was a nice girl she was just a slapper.
she was only a slapper to u coz she banged who u was banging....
Why the f*ck are we going over people's history?Please just leave it. See what I mean backspace? You just don't knwo when to shut the f*ck up.
dont blame me... im just reading and dictating.If ur ex bird wants to hang out her dirty washing the way she is den u gotta realise them skid marks will get commented on by other ppl who can see it.

LOL, so bladerunner was this guy who was 10 years older than Alize?Last time she made herself known, her boyfriend was two years younger than her dad or something stupid.She must of had many wilies in her virgin and you wifed her [Jay-Z] sh*t, I'll put the rubber on tighter [/Jay-Z]

allow her man she shagged 1 guy in the last 3 years, thats pretty respectful for this day and age.
C/S**2 backspace/alize**u know what babes, i respect a good woman and i feel ur pain. I too understand what it feels like to be taken for granted and i can tell u i will be here for u.Just holla at my inbox and we can make this happen. We can be discreet about it. It's not nice to see a respectful young lady in a upset mood.

allow her man she shagged 1 guy in the last 3 years, thats pretty respectful for this day and age.
C/S**2 backspace/alize**u know what babes, i respect a good woman and i feel ur pain. I too understand what it feels like to be taken for granted and i can tell u i will be here for u.Just holla at my inbox and we can make this happen. We can be discreet about it. It's not nice to see a respectful young lady in a upset mood.
:angry:

Alize, your no slag.What happened to that guy who was your dads age?What made you and bladerunner get together?I swear you know someone who I know init?
You don't need to know any of this information.
[Keenans Sister] I was talkinggggggggggg to Alize...........[/Keenans Sister]

Alize, your no slag.What happened to that guy who was your dads age?What made you and bladerunner get together?I swear you know someone who I know init?
I don't care man. None of this is any longer a joke.

Funniest thing said in this topic :!:

Oh you a tottenham fan?man will sign u a lickle autograph stillautographpo8.jpgno harsh feelings ey?

Then why have either of you brought it to a forum then?Like say people wont look at this and not ask questions, especially when your arguing infront of us........

Oh you a tottenham fan?man will sign u a lickle autograph stillautographpo8.jpg
who were u b4 out of interest? and no i support arsenal still. f*ck*ng tottenham game the other day stopped me getting to work on time lulz

Then why have either of you brought it to a forum then?Like say people wont look at this and not ask questions, especially when your arguing infront of us........
Please read the argument fully. This is the LAST place I wanted this. But when your girl practically lives on the forum, what else can I do?You tell her to stop posting and she doesn't listen. Seriously, if I was one of them unstable niggas Backspace would be beaten up on a regular basis. I hope men undersntand what girls like this can do to you if you're not focused.

Oh you a tottenham fan?man will sign u a lickle autograph stillautographpo8.jpg
who were u b4 out of interest? and no i support arsenal still. f*ck*ng tottenham game the other day stopped me getting to work on time lulz
i was no one u kno of... just a guy here at 5 am bored working on some lulz material.