Women In Midlands beware

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funniest thing about this topic is that every single bit of information inside it I honestly had no idea about. serves me right for not bothering to click on any topic that already has bare pages. I've missed lots of classic stories due to my topic snobbery.Reading this topic makes me sad because even though the situation is funny there are 2 decent humans whose life this is affecting. This situation is a mirror of what goes on all over the UK and anyone who doesn't have empathy probably hasn't had a typial f*ck up long term relationship before. Notice that the usual trouble makers like FACE-OFF or Goddaz hardly get involved in these serious topics.The internet makes it easy to be spiteful and have a tit-for-tat mentality, especially when you know what makes the other person tick. Its obvious these 2 people still love each other but that true relationship will never materialise if they are still on here.boyfriend + girlfriend both using social networking sites = relationship wont last. Thats something that I've both been through and seen on so many occaisions that its basically a set in stone rule now. If 1 person withdraws from the hype then theres a chance that things can work, because its the age old "ignorance is bliss" situation.It would be easy for me to come in here and stoke the fire but I think this topic should be locked, its doing nothing but harm.

The funniest thing about this topic is that every single bit of information inside it I honestly had no idea about. serves me right for not bothering to click on any topic that already has bare pages. I've missed lots of classic stories due to my topic snobbery.Reading this topic makes me sad because even though the situation is funny there are 2 decent humans whose life this is affecting. This situation is a mirror of what goes on all over the UK and anyone who doesn't have empathy probably hasn't had a typial f*ck up long term relationship before. Notice that the usual trouble makers like FACE-OFF or Goddaz hardly get involved in these serious topics.The internet makes it easy to be spiteful and have a tit-for-tat mentality, especially when you know what makes the other person tick. Its obvious these 2 people still love each other but that true relationship will never materialise if they are still on here.boyfriend + girlfriend both using social networking sites = relationship wont last. Thats something that I've both been through and seen on so many occaisions that its basically a set in stone rule now. If 1 person withdraws from the hype then theres a chance that things can work, because its the age old "ignorance is bliss" situation.It would be easy for me to come in here and stoke the fire but I think this topic should be locked, its doing nothing but harm.
lolbullcrap

i just finnished reading this thread and honestlyi hope its all fakecuz this is just the so saaaaaaadactually cussin out yur wife over the net to get an internet forum to side with u?do u people have lives outside of vip2?i honestly dn't know what to say.... your relationship is the biggest jokegrey fox is the biggest p*ssy/joke/c*ntbackspace.... dn't even know what to say to ulol @ ANY couple that has REAL arguments over the net.... honestly WTF THIS IS NOT NORMALNORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT DO THIS

i just finnished reading this thread and honestlyi hope its all fakecuz this is just the so saaaaaaadactually cussin out yur wife over the net to get an internet forum to side with u?do u people have lives outside of vip2?i honestly dn't know what to say.... your relationship is the biggest jokegrey fox is the biggest p*ssy/joke/c*ntbackspace.... dn't even know what to say to ulol @ ANY couple that has REAL arguments over the net.... honestly WTF THIS IS NOT NORMALNORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT DO THIS
LOL @ being a p*ssy for not blindly defending someone. Acting like I'm scared to defend. It ain't about that...it's about eating beef I ain't cooked. And that is something I will never do. Surest way of getting food poisoning.If you see me get shook in the street or get jacked for my phone by the local p*ssy then I must be a p*ssy. Avoiding confrontation that has nothing to do with me = common sense.P.S> I'm guessing you're white, homosexual, or a coconut.All the best,Blade

LOL @ being a p*ssy for not blindly defending someone. Acting like I'm scared to defend. It ain't about that...it's about eating beef I ain't cooked. And that is something I will never do. Surest way of getting food poisoning.If you see me get shook in the street or get jacked for my phone by the local p*ssy then I must be a p*ssy. Avoiding confrontation that has nothing to do with me = common sense.P.S> I'm guessing you're white, homosexual, or a coconut.All the best,Blade
LMAO

LOL @ being a p*ssy for not blindly defending someone. Acting like I'm scared to defend. It ain't about that...it's about eating beef I ain't cooked. And that is something I will never do. Surest way of getting food poisoning.If you see me get shook in the street or get jacked for my phone by the local p*ssy then I must be a p*ssy. Avoiding confrontation that has nothing to do with me = common sense.P.S> I'm guessing you're white, homosexual, or a coconut.
yur a flaming p*ssy, becuz of the way u talk to her ON THE NETthis whole thingthis whole threadeverything u've saidscreams WOMANcomplaing about how u can't get yur wife to come off an internet forum!!!WTFyour a bitchand comand absolutly no respect from your woman which is in itself humiliatinglol at thinkin i would not kill my girlfriend for ever trying to raise a real issue over the internetlol @ thinkin malika would still be breathin if she tried to bait me like thathonestly i dn't even blame backspace for her behaviour... your suppose to be tha man.. your suppose to be someone she answers to... a piller of strength that demands respecther behaviour to me reflects upon u as a manand u boy are no man

LOL @ being a p*ssy for not blindly defending someone. Acting like I'm scared to defend. It ain't about that...it's about eating beef I ain't cooked. And that is something I will never do. Surest way of getting food poisoning.If you see me get shook in the street or get jacked for my phone by the local p*ssy then I must be a p*ssy. Avoiding confrontation that has nothing to do with me = common sense.P.S> I'm guessing you're white, homosexual, or a coconut.
yur a flaming p*ssy, becuz of the way u talk to her ON THE NETthis whole thingthis whole threadeverything u've saidscreams WOMANcomplaing about how u can't get yur wife to come off an internet forum!!!WTFyour a bitchand comand absolutly no respect from your woman which is in itself humiliatinglol at thinkin i would not kill my girlfriend for ever trying to raise a real issue over the internetlol @ thinkin malika would still be breathin if she tried to bait me like thathonestly i dn't even blame backspace for her behaviour... your suppose to be tha man.. your suppose to be someone she answers to... a piller of strength that demands respecther behaviour to me reflects upon u as a manand u boy are no man
If someone disrespects me in the way you mentioned, I get them back in other ways. I absolutely agree that she shows no respect for me...but that doesn't mean she never got any comeuppance for it.I don't get mad, I get even,All the best,Blade

ur catching way too many feelings kapitan
thats what im thinking if anything the last thing you can say is he aint got her on lock

If someone disrespects me in the way you mentioned, I get them back in other ways. I absolutely agree that she shows no respect for me...but that doesn't mean she never got any comeuppance for it.I don't get mad, I get even,All the best,Blade
u dn't understandshe shouldn't EVEN THINK to behave this wayU HAVE FAILED to show her what will and what will not be acceptablereading this thread i'm sitting here laughing, watching actually go back and forth with herinstead of pulling her out of the mud which is this nonesense u dive in and roll around with herwhat i'm sayin is.. she feels its okay to disrespect u like this for a reasonone of which being u very clearly have no respect for herso i repeatflaming p*ssy

u dn't understandshe shouldn't EVEN THINK to behave this wayU HAVE FAILED to show her what will and what will not be acceptablereading this thread i'm sitting here laughing, watching actually go back and forth with herinstead of pulling her out of the mud which is this nonesense u dive in and roll around with herwhat i'm sayin is.. she feels its okay to disrespect u like this for a reasonone of which being u very clearly have no respect for herso i repeatflaming p*ssy
I wonder if your view is shared by anyone else. I'm guessing it's gonna probably be females only. If you don't know about jezebel chicks, then you obviously are a very lucky guy.All the best,Blade

I wonder if your view is shared by anyone else. I'm guessing it's gonna probably be females only. If you don't know about jezebel chicks, then you obviously are a very lucky guy.All the best,Blade
boi

Lol at Gray Fox. Some SUPER wasteman. The internet made you break up with your wifey!? Are you serious!? Are you f*ck*ng serious!? Look at yourself and then tell me you're serious!Read a story about some people like you in the Metro the other day. Wife got a divorce coz the husband f*cked somebody else in an online game! And the worst thing is you don't even get that it's not your POV that is sad, it's the fact that you're discussing it on here and arguing with her in front of us all like this! Try take VIP2 for Newlyweds!Backspace, look at your life right now. LOOK AT IT! Exactly.

Ashman, you got with Ceazy after she has been with a few blacks though lol
1 black.Thank god it was a strap up job.
LOLObviously that breh sexed her raw and all the times she used to go on RWD & talk about sucking his d*ck lol :!:
Don't be silly miyout.
He was sexing her raw, them "lets put it in for 5 minutes" flexes lol.She sucked his d*ck and got cummed on her face, thats what she used to put up on RWD, so boy.........