Women In Midlands beware

Kim

Ashman, you got with Ceazy after she has been with a few blacks though lol
1 black.Thank god it was a strap up job.
LOLObviously that breh sexed her raw and all the times she used to go on RWD & talk about sucking his d*ck lol :!:
Don't be silly miyout.
He was sexing her raw, them "lets put it in for 5 minutes" flexes lol.She sucked his d*ck and got cummed on her face, thats what she used to put up on RWD, so boy.........
That's bullshit..Where's the evidence? I used to post on RWD as well.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic come like Hollyoaks...When did Alize come back? June/JulyGray fox was slamming that? WifeyingIs bladerunner, Blade(as in the admin) or Gray fox? Gray FoxErin was slammin Skepta? Was his wifeyWho Slammed Malika? What was it saying? Gray Fox (Supposidly)What?
Just cos Skepta deaded your brother on dubs dont palm Erin off at himcome with evidence or stfuno adenuga

Topic come like Hollyoaks...When did Alize come back? June/JulyGray fox was slamming that? WifeyingIs bladerunner, Blade(as in the admin) or Gray fox? Gray FoxErin was slammin Skepta? Was his wifeyWho Slammed Malika? What was it saying? Gray Fox (Supposidly)What?
Just cos Skepta deaded your brother on dubs dont palm Erin off at himcome with evidence or stfuno adenuga
Blad, it's common knowledge about them two. YOu just have to know the right people.All the best,Blade

Any delusional white boy.Know your facts!!!

Lol at Gray Fox. Some SUPER wasteman..
Listen you smack mouthed c*nt. I'll be happy to settle this.No more e-chatter cos I don't like you and never have and the feeling is evidently mutual.Edmonton Green Station, Thursday evening @ 8pm.All the best,Blade
I'm actually linkin a chick on thursday so that doesn't work for me. Having not seen your face before I'm also not inclined to meet you on my ones. But since you're really feeling bad, meet me at New Eltham station on sunday at half 12. I'm only free for foolishness on sundays and I'll be in and around those bits anyway.It's funny coz I know you're a pussyhole but you know I'm not stupid enough to go out of my area for beef so you puffed up your chest and typed the badman type.

Lol at Gray Fox. Some SUPER wasteman..
Listen you smack mouthed c*nt. I'll be happy to settle this.No more e-chatter cos I don't like you and never have and the feeling is evidently mutual.Edmonton Green Station, Thursday evening @ 8pm.All the best,Blade
I'm actually linkin a chick on thursday so that doesn't work for me. Having not seen your face before I'm also not inclined to meet you on my ones. But since you're really feeling bad, meet me at New Eltham station on sunday at half 12. I'm only free for foolishness on sundays and I'll be in and around those bits anyway.It's funny coz I know you're a pussyhole but you know I'm not stupid enough to go out of my area for beef so you puffed up your chest and typed the badman type.
The old linking a chick line...ok son...WE BELIEVE YOU.All the best,Blade

Skepta never 'wifed' that girl. JME never 'wifed' the Scouse bird.The females in question may think differently however.Big up the Zimbabwean guy who worked at the holiday camp who was in the news last year after infecting a whole heap of greasy 45 year old white wimminz on holiday. Eurgh.
This post = confirmed it's Logan.