UK Bet Cypher who would u have choosen

n/a

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ people puttin Grime mcs. Thats one of the reasons why it was poor, they aint suited to to the beat
thats why they should spit to a grime beat duh. lol at how Giggs made three man switch up their style.deadly serious @ driftermanalternatively5 years agoTinchy StryderDizzee RascalWileyKanoD Double E^no confusion in that line up

lol @ people puttin Grime mcs. Thats one of the reasons why it was poor, they aint suited to to the beat
thats why they should spit to a grime beat duh. lol at how Giggs made three man switch up their style.deadly serious @ driftermanalternatively5 years agoTinchy StryderDizzee RascalWileyKanoD Double E^no confusion in that line up
innit that was bloody ridiculousim lollin @ghetto the most

REAL F'ING TALKas i said on the grime forum... the grime artist should of been no where near the states ... they can't rap let alone spray something good without writing it down first... grime artist are one dimensional.. should of had GiggzSkinnymanBigzRukus

innit that was bloody ridiculousim lollin @ghetto the most
his whole relaxed punchline style he whipped out to make him look like he could rap in his sleep. except thats exactly what it ended up sounding like.Skepta jus tryna look hard :lol: Chip didnt too bad, but his "started '08 wit a bang" bars >>>>> thatGiggs jus did his thing. fine.

I don't understand why the UK hip hop artist don't get as much, not if, more recognition than the grime artist.. because some of the material i've heard especially some of the material on homegrown from BBC 1 extra is 30x better than what i hear on logans show.
It takes paying attention to and listening to alot of the time...so alot of people don't have the patience and just really wanna bounce to something catchy/easy to understand more time

REAL F'ING TALKas i said on the grime forum... the grime artist should of been no where near the states ... they can't rap let alone spray something good without writing it down first... grime artist are one dimensional.. should of had GiggzSkinnymanBigzRukus
parred urself
Thinking the same thing. To think, man thought he was kicking nahlij

I don't understand why the UK hip hop artist don't get as much, not if, more recognition than the grime artist.. because some of the material i've heard especially some of the material on homegrown from BBC 1 extra is 30x better than what i hear on logans show.
It takes paying attention to and listening to alot of the time...so alot of people don't have the patience and just really wanna bounce to something catchy/easy to understand more time
majority of people are jus simple