YOUNI HOUSE (VIP LINK UP RAVE PART iii)

Mr Invincible 49

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ff*ckIN HELL! sorry to the people that PM'd me for tickets etc the last few days been a madness! so i apologise for not getting back to you!!!Last few days were a madness....Not gonna lie COventry is kinda far but it was the only venue that could hold the sheer amount of people we were expecting...At the time we found out the venue had locked we had already sold 1,500 + tickets!I never enjoy my own raves cos its a mad one! But i must say! PIONEER, HOTSTEPPA b2b COLDSTEPS, CAMEO b2b Nu Brand Flex, Infa red, afrikan boy, lighting! D DOUBLE NOT E SINGLE!!!! Merked the dance! D DOUBLE E you know!!!(i was hoping d double and marcus nasty didn't clash heads on the night!)the VIP room was vibes...live linq & raw vybz did the thing in there! hold tight the people who got in vip early enough for the free Champers!ALL IN ALL A ALRIGHT NIGHT FOR ME!2,700 + RAVERS IN THE VENUE! ONLY 2 FIGHTS DURING THE NIGHT AND NOT BAD ENOUGH TO GET THE DANCE LOCKED (which was my biggest concern after what happened at 'go hard or go home!'). A NICE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT! WILL BE A SWEET X-MAS!!AND MIC MAN YOU MAN HAVE GOT A PRIME TIME SLOT FOR OUR NEXT TING IN FEBURARY!!!

ff*ckIN HELL! sorry to the people that PM'd me for tickets etc the last few days been a madness! so i apologise for not getting back to you!!!Last few days were a madness....Not gonna lie COventry is kinda far but it was the only venue that could hold the sheer amount of people we were expecting...At the time we found out the venue had locked we had already sold 1,500 + tickets!I never enjoy my own raves cos its a mad one! But i must say! PIONEER, HOTSTEPPA b2b COLDSTEPS, CAMEO b2b Nu Brand Flex, Infa red, afrikan boy, lighting! D DOUBLE NOT E SINGLE!!!! Merked the dance! D DOUBLE E you know!!!(i was hoping d double and marcus nasty didn't clash heads on the night!)the VIP room was vibes...live linq & raw vybz did the thing in there! hold tight the people who got in vip early enough for the free Champers!ALL IN ALL A ALRIGHT NIGHT FOR ME!2,700 + RAVERS IN THE VENUE! ONLY 2 FIGHTS DURING THE NIGHT AND NOT BAD ENOUGH TO GET THE DANCE LOCKED (which was my biggest concern after what happened at 'go hard or go home!'). A NICE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT! WILL BE A SWEET X-MAS!!AND MIC MAN YOU MAN HAVE GOT A PRIME TIME SLOT FOR OUR NEXT TING IN FEBURARY!!!
sounded like it was a big ting. 2700 people although venue changed a few days before, that is sick!!!

sounded like it was a big ting. 2700 people although venue changed a few days before, that is sick!!!
How comes you werent there

How comes you werent there
change of venue etc-- Luton would have been ok but driving back from Coventry and work next day would be some madness.i had 500 mix cd's made for this event as well! but next time