Goin Places on your own.

Sunday Roast.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucaPiano

Not going to lie but yeah i do like my own comfort.I do like to just pack few bags in the boot, normally take around £1,000 -£2,000 with me and go for about 2 days to get away from everything, I normally just drive and go places ive never been have few drinks in some random place meet few people after a day at the races, sumtimes i sleep in the car or travel lodge if theres one close by.just taking time out on ur own and feeling free doing what you want.

i wud go anywhere and do anything on my own within reason, holiday on ur own>>>>>>>>defo wen u need 2 find ur 4rts, relaxing plus even doh ur alone u obviously are not the only person where u are. meetin new ppl off ends is always a good look, man went dam wid my boi an met sum brudda on da way der he was on his ones, turns out he was sum lawyer frm usa studyin ova in oxford an decided 2 hit up dam on his jacks...

Guest DN Braund
Not going to lie but yeah i do like my own comfort.I do like to just pack few bags in the boot, normally take around £1,000 -£2,000 with me and go for about 2 days to get away from everything, I normally just drive and go places ive never been have few drinks in some random place meet few people after a day at the races, sumtimes i sleep in the car or travel lodge if theres one close by.just taking time out on ur own and feeling free doing what you want.
i SOOOOOOOOOO wanna do thisexcept i dnt have 2 bags to through away like thatmight hav 2 make do with like 500 or sutin n go to Wales

i SOOOOOOOOOO wanna do thisexcept i dnt have 2 bags to through away like thatmight hav 2 make do with like 500 or sutin n go to Wales
I'm wondering how he has tbh. Bait he just pulled that post off some ramblers forum or suttin. Look how eloquent the post is compared to his usual kmt.

I've never been to a rave on my own before, but I'm seriously considering it with WhyNot?, seeing as nobody at my uni would go. I still think it's a bit weird though.
if the rave is SICK it would be veeery worth it, cos it would be that bit different being on ur ones. in that case u would definately not find it wierd after cos u would of faced ur doubts.but if its sh*t u probably wont do it again lol.WhyNot? will probably be orite tho, nuff ppl will be reaching solo anyways and its NEVER a thing were ppl care for who is with who or any of that trivial sh*t...based on my last time at Scala tho i have 1 doubt; last time the rave didnt really get going until about an hour or so after i got der, then by the time magnetic man came on it was baaaaanging. but ye before it was pretty dead, i was having doubts. if i was on my ones it would of been worse lol....but that was a thursday, and that wasn't gettin as much attention as why not, im shook of it being ram jam this time actually lol.u shud probably go tbh. f*ck waiting about on your friends, ive missed out on bare sh*t cos of that.raving on your ones is nuffin really, a lot of the time ill go off on my own in the rave even if im wid ppl and just do my own ting for a while. im sure people arent GLUED to their mates the entire night....right?

I know its sad!!! but im a gurl not a guy.
lol so. it doesnt justify u "needing" company more so than a guy.this kind of small stuff ticks me off sometimes, cos females are QUIIICK to jump on the "we want equal rights, were equal to men" talk...but then they say things like this. comes across hypocritical. nuffin against u personally, just using it as an example.

I know its sad!!! but im a gurl not a guy.
lol so. it doesnt justify u "needing" company more so than a guy.this kind of small stuff ticks me off sometimes, cos females are QUIIICK to jump on the "we want equal rights, were equal to men" talk...but then they say things like this. comes across hypocritical. nuffin against u personally, just using it as an example.
It is different for girls though, its just one of them things

I enjoy being on my own alot of the time.swear certain people can't go anywhere without having to call up a bredrin to move with them.I move on my own moretime, things get done quicker that way.I enjoy driving on my own, just me and the music. Only time I wern't enjoying it was when I drove to Bedford, felt f*ck*ng long on my own on the M1, was bless on my way back though.