Goin Places on your own.

Sunday Roast.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would hate to do the whole cinema/rave/holiday thing on my own, that would be depressing.i normally shop alone and do certain things on my own which i enjoy, nevertheless i enjoy my friends company when im in a social situation (bars, clubs, round there houses etc)
EXCEPT CINEMA Do not need some infidel asking me questions in my ear about why he's got to get the antidote or what she just said cause man was chewing his popcorn so loud that he couldn't hear the film.

Shopping on your ones is normal (wtf @ needing someone with you to shop). I haven't been to a concert alone, but I probably would if I was desperate to see the act, and nobody was up for coming along. Don't think I'd go on holiday by myself, though I can understand someone needing to get away from stresses and take a quiet solitary break. But most of all, I don't understand the stigma about going cinema alone. As has been said, it's not really a sociable activity - you sit quietly and watch the film. You're not missing anything by being on your own, except maybe somebody else snatching up your food/drink. Since I got a Cineworld card, I go cinema by myself regularly when I have a spare couple hours. It's relaxing.I'm comfortable with my own company anyway. After long days, I like to sit in a pub with the paper and an ale, or in a cafe with a tea and a book. Doesn't bother me what people would think. Like Durrty said, it strikes me as slightly needy to crave companions ALL the time.

Guest DN Braund
goin to a (proper) rave on your ones is nuffin. pure friendly vibes.
i thought this would be weirdbut its notman was vybsin i was feelin nicei find ppl who cnt b on their own are the ones who need to drink to have fun n all that sh*tits like they have to have an external influence in order to have a good time, jus cnt do it on their owndunno wtf that is about thogirls are the worst for this

go raving on my ones its nothing like alot of things its how you handle the situationcoz i could go out with the boys but I aint really the kinda guy down for going cameos and danceing to hip hop rnb i wanna hear my 130 bpm + tunes and allot of my people are not into grime/dubstep n that so its very rare for them wanting to go newhere last time we all went out was april to some sh*t r n b club down west end then b4 that it was new years

Shopping on your ones is normal (wtf @ needing someone with you to shop). I haven't been to a concert alone, but I probably would if I was desperate to see the act, and nobody was up for coming along. Don't think I'd go on holiday by myself, though I can understand someone needing to get away from stresses and take a quiet solitary break. But most of all, I don't understand the stigma about going cinema alone. As has been said, it's not really a sociable activity - you sit quietly and watch the film. You're not missing anything by being on your own, except maybe somebody else snatching up your food/drink. Since I got a Cineworld card, I go cinema by myself regularly when I have a spare couple hours. It's relaxing.I'm comfortable with my own company anyway. After long days, I like to sit in a pub with the paper and an ale, or in a cafe with a tea and a book. Doesn't bother me what people would think. Like Durrty said, it strikes me as slightly needy to crave companions ALL the time.
co-sign most of thisaint been to the cinema alone but i wud do it if i cudnt find anyone to go withi enjoy time to myself

goin to a (proper) rave on your ones is nuffin. pure friendly vibes.
i thought this would be weirdbut its notman was vybsin i was feelin nicei find ppl who cnt b on their own are the ones who need to drink to have fun n all that sh*tits like they have to have an external influence in order to have a good time, jus cnt do it on their owndunno wtf that is about thogirls are the worst for this
social conformation.

MUCH prefer shoppin on my oneswill go an sit in a cafe an have a cup of tea an some cake on my lunch break from work on my ownor while im out shoppindnt bother in me in the slightesti would go on holiday on my own, like france or something, infact i've gone on holiday on my own but then met fam therewould never go ravin on my ones

Guest luckstar

WOULD NEVER GO RAVE OR CINEMA ON MY OWNSHOPPING ... FOOD... ANYTHIN ELSE IS NORMALI LOVE DRIVIN ALONE 2... GYM ALONE SOMETIMES... HAS 2 BE DONEITS BETTA 21 GET USED 2 NOT CARIN.. BECAUSE WHEN sh*t HITS THE FAN U HAVE 2 DEAL WITH sh*t ON YOUR 1S

Find it easier to go shopping on my ones as i dont have ppl slowing me downnever been raving on my own, dont think its something i can do by myself as it defeats the whole concept of socially interacting with your peersi wouldnt reach cinema on my own for the reason being i'd rather download it and watch it at the comfort of my home

Guest DN Braund
was considering raving on my own before I turned 18 cos I was one of the only ones with fake I.D and certain raves were looking kinda live. But now it's all bless can't imagine queueing for or going into a rave on my 1s
y do u arrive early anywaysby the time i get there shits already under way

list of things you can do on your own imo......go to subwayget something mcD's on a take-away flexshopping - especially if you hate peeps breading your bitsdrinving - cause more time everyone wants a lift and there's nothing better then being left with your own thoughts in a whipgoing to the post officegoing to the newsagentsfood shopping etcanything else is a PARi knew one girl that would go raves by herself in the knowledge that her friends would PROBABLY pass through.some joke ting.i wont even leave my house for a rave without having at least 1 person with me.

Been to Hong Kong on my own, tend to go out early morning on my to sort bits out, or even shopping.

Shopping alone is the best.
So is driving alone...hate having ppl in my car.
Have to agree, just went shopping on my own no need to rush about or anything, just take time. Only person I can really deal with when shopping is my girlfriend.