Daniel Welbeck

Hmmm

1 hour ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

What exactly would Welbeck do upfront with them man? really?

Would look like a joke in comparison to Martial on the wing and Rashford will embarrass man on chances converted into goals and laugh about it in school the next day.

Welbeck at the bernabeu >>>>>

Welbeck in big games >>>>>>

Rashford just starting out, dunno how you can compare

Danny fucking Welbeck.

I don't know. Maybe its because i've watched ALL of his apps for United from his debut to his limping off at Arsenal this weekend  , I see a different picture.

Danny has no place in a front 3 with Martial and Rashford , no place.

And as for the Rashford comment. The ONLY thing Welbeck has going for him over young Marcus is his work rate and even then that is something that can be built upon , unlike Welbeck's lack of technical ability , movement around the box and natural goal scoring composure.

Hes a good link up player but that is all.

• Upvote 2

I'm bias, mostly cause these numbers guys like Mata and Cesc always disappearing in the biggest games when the chips are down

hence the Welbeck in a England shirt comment (ain't watched him as often as you have) cause I only seen him in big games

he ain't become what I thought he would have, but if your team's playing a big game in which you're not expecting to dominate, Welbeck's shown himself to be that guy in the past

as for now with the continued injury problems dunno if he'll be the same

it's a big loss for Woy, couldve become the English Milan Baros (always OP come summertime)

8 minutes ago, Don.j.w said:

Going on like Rashford is the next R9 cos he's scored a few tap ins

Trust, guy is INVISIBLE in a lot of games aswell. Looks like a numbers striker.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

42 minutes ago, Don.j.w said:

I might be mistaken but I don't think I've ever seen him pull out no skill or dribble past 3 man or fire one in the top corner from long range, his all round play seems basic and most of his goals have been poacher goals

Pmsl. Described Welbeck perfectly.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Don.j.w said:

Going on like Rashford is the next R9 cos he's scored a few tap ins

51 minutes ago, Don.j.w said:

I might be mistaken but I don't think I've ever seen him pull out no skill or dribble past 3 man or fire one in the top corner from long range, his all round play seems basic and most of his goals have been poacher goals

LMAO

That's what I don't get though.

If it's basic, why aren't all talentless guys doing the same thing and securing themselves big wages with Champions League teams? Better yet why aren't the 'naturally talented' guys adding this to their game to become more complete? I'd say his talent is evidenced by the fact that he makes it look basic.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

Shittest post ever.

Wish I could highlight the last sentence but I'm on phone.

wow.

Tell me what hes doing when he doesnt score?

1 minute ago, Don.j.w said:

Where did u see me say Welbeck was sick ? U lot are too gassed that's all I'm saying

It's not gas. Rashford has more going for him than Welbeck. Simple. Obviously Danny's stats look good compared to an 18 yo so it's stupid to compare .

guys think I'm hating I just think Rashford will be a better baller based on what I've seen from him and Danny at both early ( and current ) stages of their careers 

1 minute ago, Don.j.w said:

Absolutely fuck all if he was a city player they's be saying he was average Iheanacho's been more prolific than Martial and Rashford

In terms of Martial No. Just no. 

Iheanacho and Rashford will always be compared as long as they play in Manchester . Competition is good for them , both very dangerous players  and very new to the game. That is a conversation worth having over the years than fucking Welbeck.

2 hours ago, Don.j.w said:

You've never, ever seen him play.