Daniel Welbeck

Hmmm

Any news on a message to Utd fans from him or his spokesman yet.... A heartfelt goodbye...

I know he's been busy prepping for the International duty, but surely he will pen something for us?

Colin said he wouldnt sign off on the one united drafted a couple pages back

Ducker with those half truths. Substitute Falcao for Januzaj and he'd be correct.

Would be interesting to see the full story come out and how Utd reacted to it.

Will only say this. There are reasons why he didnt acknowledge Utd in his admittedly Arsenal in-house interview and wont sign off on an open letter about his departure.

Welbs Camp 2 Utd 0 FT

Must be the only one not pissed he hasn't come out with some goodbye letter it seems

Guys are acting like Cr7 left. Didn't hear an outcry of anticipation like this when guys like O'Shea & Brown left.

What happened to you?

Lol, such a dumb comment, been SMH at a lot of Fresh' posts this window.

• Upvote 2

beg welbz does a thierry 

Welbeck signed a five year permanent deal and, asked if he would initially have preferred a loan, Wenger said: “With an option to buy yes. In the end, when it was a permanent transfer or loan with an option to buy, I was happy to buy permanently."

Asked to clarify if that meant he favoured a loan, Wenger added: "At start of day, he was only available on loan. At the end of the day, I agreed.

Forever talking in riddles

Welbeck signed a five year permanent deal and, asked if he would initially have preferred a loan, Wenger said: “With an option to buy yes. In the end, when it was a permanent transfer or loan with an option to buy, I was happy to buy permanently."

Asked to clarify if that meant he favoured a loan, Wenger added: "At start of day, he was only available on loan. At the end of the day, I agreed.

Forever talking in riddles

"At start, he was only available on loan. But after he was available to buy, I agreed"

From what Wenger was saying through the conference it looks like at the point where they thought he was only available to loan, he wanted to have the option to buy him at the end of the season included.

Not that, the loan with the option to buy was Wengers preferred choice, rather than the permanent deal.

Never liked Van Gaal but he is a true c*nt after his Welbeck comments

Watched the full ting its not as bad as I thought