UMA's = madness

streets.

LOL @ Numero saying: "Well I've seen plenty McKenzie top, Reebok kicks and Adidas trackie bottom types going on like what you've described, so in my eye, white boys do it more than blacks." and then telling me that I GOT PREJUDICES.Doubles.
innit, its obviously a dumb statement. how many majority young white events get called off due to violence?yeah it was gang sh*t, but UMS wasnt, UMF wasnt, same day UMS was locked off, a major party with big music companies was going on in brum to look at new talent... who got the event locked off? yes..black boys.now this.. and last yr it prob wasnt gang sh*t either.the after party got locked off too which is why i said f*ck it this yr..it prob wont last anyway.ALL ROADS LEAD BACK TO MY 188 BUS THREAD REALLY! http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...=21315&st=0

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tibbius
LOL @ Numero saying: "Well I've seen plenty McKenzie top, Reebok kicks and Adidas trackie bottom types going on like what you've described, so in my eye, white boys do it more than blacks." and then telling me that I GOT PREJUDICES.Doubles.
innit, its obviously a dumb statement. how many majority young white events get called off due to violence?
smh @ what white people can do to a football game

innit, its obviously a dumb statement. how many majority young white events get called off due to violence?
read the statement properly in context of the string of 'urban' events.

Guest Tibbius
to be honest, it wasnt a serious reply, my comment is blatantly out of context and cannot be compared.but regarding the incidenta few people f*cked up, a whole generation has to paylike always

to be honest, it wasnt a serious reply, my comment is blatantly out of context and cannot be compared.but regarding the incidenta few people f*cked up, a whole generation has to paylike always
LMFAOInnit.*Spuds Mr. Black and *Spuds Venom. Double nudge straight up.

To be honest, most white people I seen are scared to sit up the top of a bus and if they do it is to stick to the front to avoid the 'back'.Asians stick within their own circles and tend not to interfere too much with others, you may get the odd one or two but they do not act 'Asian' they act 'Black'.
This is what i mean, i understand you are just talking on what you've seen but i f*ck*ng hate when it comes out asif black kids do it more because people have seen it more. This kinda sh*t ...
When people say "Typical black people" that's gas. How can you say that when majority of the people were well behaved? This was gang sh*t
I don't even mind younger black people on an individual level. But as soon as the younger black man dem start congregating, you know one thing.. trouble!
f*ckIN HATE IT DO NOTTTTT CARE if its that people are going by what they have seen and experienced themselves it disgusts me, because its not f*ck*ng true. it CAN happen as with any race but it always seems to be stated asif, if theres a group of young black boys they automatically have a mob mentality and are out to cause trouble NO MATTER WHAT. like its set in their minds or something. and all the kids of other races that do it seem to be passed off as the ones who 'act black'. Not saying its you saying this but i hate people bringing it up in that way asif its set in stone that if a group of black boys are together it spells trouble
Nope, it is black people. They are trouble. Keep away from them.*Boards up all windows and bolts the front door up with padlocks.

Guest TimeBomb
innit, its obviously a dumb statement. how many majority young white events get called off due to violence?yeah it was gang sh*t, but UMS wasnt, UMF wasnt, same day UMS was locked off, a major party with big music companies was going on in brum to look at new talent... who got the event locked off? yes..black boys.now this.. and last yr it prob wasnt gang sh*t either.the after party got locked off too which is why i said f*ck it this yr..it prob wont last anyway.ALL ROADS LEAD BACK TO MY 188 BUS THREAD REALLY!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

innit, its obviously a dumb statement. how many majority young white events get called off due to violence?yeah it was gang sh*t, but UMS wasnt, UMF wasnt, same day UMS was locked off, a major party with big music companies was going on in brum to look at new talent... who got the event locked off? yes..black boys.now this.. and last yr it prob wasnt gang sh*t either.the after party got locked off too which is why i said f*ck it this yr..it prob wont last anyway.ALL ROADS LEAD BACK TO MY 188 BUS THREAD REALLY! http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...=21315&st=0
Did you read where my quote was taken from? And Lol @ tryna make that bullshit sell. Youre coming (n/h) across like Goddaz now, pack it in

I'm sure I saw flashing lights and heard a bang, but no one seems to have reported shooting so I dunno. Kinda wish I stayed inside and saw what happened 'cause no one isnt gonna randomly stab me, just didnt wanna get by any strays. These black boys shoot guns like its some movie, one-handed, sideway slant ting. I'm not inna dat. If I know the man has got two hands on the piece, one eye shut and holding at the appropiate distance then I would have no problem standing there.
LMAO

[The Sun]The mob is involved in a brutal turf war with Yardies from the Tottenham Man Dem crew. [/]Are they f*ckin serious? Thats the sh*t I cant take you know. This is why people think Jamaicans/Yardies are bad people. Scum papers like this bring Yardie into something which isnt neccessary. Which part of them man are Yardies?This has pissed me offLol @ the comments. DN Braund your mum was right. You can tell a person by the paper they read. Sun readers are pathetic, mainly white people (completely different to normal white people). Complaining about UMAs and MOBOs. Like someone said, we dont complain about the Q awards