UMA's = madness

streets.

i just hope this wont be romeos birthday at astoria all againwhere everything is on some hard lock down
This is exactly how I'd run security at my events. HARD & TOUGHTaking scans of driving licenses for EVERYONE who comes in = goodTaking photos of everyone coming in = goodHaving 1 guestlist with 1 person doing it all the time = goodInvasive searches by male/female security = goodbait CCTV on DJ box filming dancefloor = goodAlot of clubs already have all these systems in place, and its something thats gonna get more common. The average drink buying raver doesnt care about the invasion of privacy, in fact alot of clubs are now using security as a selling point.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly how I'd run security at my events. HARD & TOUGHTaking scans of driving licenses for EVERYONE who comes in = goodTaking photos of everyone coming in = goodHaving 1 guestlist with 1 person doing it all the time = goodInvasive searches by male/female security = goodbait CCTV on DJ box filming dancefloor = goodAlot of clubs already have all these systems in place, and its something thats gonna get more common. The average drink buying raver doesnt care about the invasion of privacy, in fact alot of clubs are now using security as a selling point.
make sure the security firm are white people matewhite owned and has polish people that WILL do those things f*ck it being some pop bellied dude that drinks budweiser and and looks like rick ross

TF seriously...ure a cool guy but im beginning to get annoyed at ure posts..jus llow it if u dnt feel to talk innit bruvs
I was going to talk, now I aint. Simple as that really. If people want to make a big deal out of it I suspect its cos its killing them to not know, nothing to do with me. Like I said if people want to know they can find out from there own sources.

make sure the security firm are white people matewhite owned and has polish people that WILL do those things f*ck it being some pop bellied dude that drinks budweiser and and looks like rick ross
Who will bly anything for a bit of change.

TF seriously...ure a cool guy but im beginning to get annoyed at ure posts..jus llow it if u dnt feel to talk innit bruvs
I was going to talk, now I aint. Simple as that really. If people want to make a big deal out of it I suspect its cos its killing them to not know, nothing to do with me. Like I said if people want to know they can find out from there own sources.
its not killing anyone to know. its the uma's, ur the one making a big deal out of it saying half hearted stuff.thats postering. what we do know is that it may spell the end of the awards show. who started what why is just side talkits not like beyonce lost her underwear and ur source knows how and who's got it.

I'm sure I saw flashing lights and heard a bang, but no one seems to have reported shooting so I dunno. Kinda wish I stayed inside and saw what happened 'cause no one isnt gonna randomly stab me, just didnt wanna get by any strays. These black boys shoot guns like its some movie, one-handed, sideway slant ting. I'm not inna dat. If I know the man has got two hands on the piece, one eye shut and holding at the appropiate distance then I would have no problem standing there.Streets, the UMA people were saying 2 people got stabbed, popo outside were saying 2 people, 2 people mentioned so I'm baffed where this 3rd person comes from.

its not killing anyone to know. its the uma's, ur the one making a big deal out of it saying half hearted stuff.thats postering. what we do know is that it may spell the end of the awards show. who started what why is just side talkits not like beyonce lost her underwear and ur source knows how and who's got it.
So whats the big deal then?Its not postering when I say I'm gonna tell but cant be bothered to type at 6 in the morning, come back and see man jestering, so I'm like f*ck it, damned if you do & dmn if you dont, lesson learned.Of course the UMAs are done. Police will get the intelligece & thats it finished, they'll have to do there awards online or something, cos they wont get a venue in London thats for sure.

I'm sure I saw flashing lights and heard a bang, but no one seems to have reported shooting so I dunno. Kinda wish I stayed inside and saw what happened 'cause no one isnt gonna randomly stab me, just didnt wanna get by any strays. These black boys shoot guns like its some movie, one-handed, sideway slant ting. I'm not inna dat. If I know the man has got two hands on the piece, one eye shut and holding at the appropiate distance then I would have no problem standing there.Streets, the UMA people were saying 2 people got stabbed, popo outside were saying 2 people, 2 people mentioned so I'm baffed where this 3rd person comes from.
It's actually a common misconception that closing one eye improves accuracy when letting the ting fly

Security is always important at these events.In my experience of putting on events & imo the best security has to be hands down them Russian/Turkish/East European guys at CLUB KO in Wood Green. I use their methods as a benchmark for all security I use.To this day, no road guy has tried a ting even after getting f*cked up raggo, they don't play coz they too are overly connected on the roads BUT MORE importantly are very proffesional.Allow the black ones letting man in for p or coz they shook or coz they know certain ppl & they never get searched.

2 random people had a slight scuffle with police outside, one of them was on the floor with police on top. From a distance it kinda looked like the person was knocked out with paramedics tending to him when really it was just officers around him hand cuffing. I dont have a clue who the 2 people were and I didnt see their faces.

When this starts happening you start going into Orwellian big brother style which free thinking people dont want in society. By you giving into treating people like this you are creating that society of fear and changing the atmosphere of clubs/bars for the worst.What people need is professional security people who are fully trained and not the thugs they employ wishing to use bully tactics.

2 random people had a slight scuffle with police outside, one of them was on the floor with police on top. From a distance it kinda looked like the person was knocked out with paramedics tending to him when really it was just officers around him hand cuffing. I dont have a clue who the 2 people were and I didnt see their faces.
Yeah I see that. Popo were moving to men on a random one. Did you see that yute on the floor with tears streaming and bare snot? He was shook, poor boy.In relation to celebrating UK urban talent, does anyone know what happened to Parabeats? Man made some bangersTune was big

When this starts happening you start going into Orwellian big brother style which free thinking people dont want in society. By you giving into treating people like this you are creating that society of fear and changing the atmosphere of clubs/bars for the worst.What people need is professional security people who are fully trained and not the thugs they employ wishing to use bully tactics.
The atmosphere at clubs with tight security is very good. No one is worrying about the (real) terror threat.

Les Jus Say The Roads are gonna be so so so so stickyjus heard who it was that got yanked f*ck*ng hell is gonna be alot if man dies
Lmao, now when I do it niggas get their knickers in a twist.
LolTF you should actually just say whatever it is sometimes. You can see & know how emotional some people get in this ting.Disclaimer: No irony, I'm just misconstrued alot of the time.