UMA's = madness

streets.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with Mercston happened.
so that f*cked up the whole UMF ting...??like 2 see em try cancel suttin like glasto if dat happnd...sum bullshit.
Yeah cant have that sh*t connected to the UMF/Prince Charles. Plus difficulty getting acts.Plus its niggas. Police & security not wanting to do the event. Local residents complaining about the loitering after teh event. London Underground, the list goes on.

LMAO @ him still being on the "i know something you dont know"If you got something to say, just say it at the time. I don't see what the build up was about.If you aint prepared to say anything, shut the f*ck up. It makes you look like a pussyhole, seriously."well i WAS gonna tell you, but you're being mean so i'm not"

The police aint stupid.Anything with Urban in the title at 02 was bound to attract a large precense from them.It was a recipe for the ultimate waste of London to turn up.TF S4DK trying to get them e-rating for the 'i know something you dont know'.Its played out now and you can stop with the duck tales.

Like I was saying to someone earlier, LDN is f*cked place to do this kind of sh*t, it is a bigger issue than the music.A. Because London is in England, and ultimately, the only LIVE place in the country.B. London has got too much going on, and is so compact.Meaning, we took the So Solid for granted. We are pissed, it's gonna be a long time before we see that again.

LMAO @ him still being on the "i know something you dont know"If you got something to say, just say it at the time. I don't see what the build up was about.If you aint prepared to say anything, shut the f*ck up. It makes you look like a pussyhole, seriously."well i WAS gonna tell you, but you're being mean so i'm not"
Your obviously dumb and can't read.

The police aint stupid.Anything with Urban in the title at 02 was bound to attract a large precense from them.It was a recipe for the ultimate waste of London to turn up.TF S4DK trying to get them e-rating for the 'i know something you dont know'.Its played out now and you can stop with the duck tales.
Nice edit btw.

Les Jus Say The Roads are gonna be so so so so stickyjus heard who it was that got yanked f*ck*ng hell is gonna be alot if man dies
Lmao, now when I do it niggas get their knickers in a twist.
Difference is i neva once said i was gonna say who it was, if i was gonna do that would have done it in the initial post

What was the point of this post, I'm a bit confusedYou reckon Swiss will record a new verse for Cry? This beat was a monster, best UK HH tune ever

Security is always important at these events.In my experience of putting on events & imo the best security has to be hands down them Russian/Turkish/East European guys at CLUB KO in Wood Green. I use their methods as a benchmark for all security I use.To this day, no road guy has tried a ting even after getting f*cked up raggo, they don't play coz they too are overly connected on the roads BUT MORE importantly are very proffesional.
IncorrectAround 6 of them moved to me in thereCould not knock me out or get me on the floorThen when I was on a mental ting outside they got out a video camera called jakes and started talking to them about me and firearms like they werent on a bad boy ting 5 minutes earlierMOISTVery, very MOIST.

Security is always important at these events.In my experience of putting on events & imo the best security has to be hands down them Russian/Turkish/East European guys at CLUB KO in Wood Green. I use their methods as a benchmark for all security I use.To this day, no road guy has tried a ting even after getting f*cked up raggo, they don't play coz they too are overly connected on the roads BUT MORE importantly are very proffesional.
IncorrectAround 6 of them moved to me in thereCould not knock me out or get me on the floorThen when I was on a mental ting outside they got out a video camera called jakes and started talking to them about me and firearms like they werent on a bad boy ting 5 minutes earlierMOISTVery, very MOIST.
Lol, I guess their exceptions in it. The point is regardless of if you 'baded' them up outside & they were on some 'moist' sh*t outside, they got you out the club which probably stopped other people getting hurt. They filmed your face & built evidence against you. I can tell your on the roads, I used to be like that & funny enough did similar sh*t BUT REAL TALK. Regardless of how bouncers go on, they are ways to deal with them NOT just start going on a mad one coz thats when pride/emotions take over & innocent ppl get caught up in it.Anyway, I'm not saying be a p*ssy or get bwoyed, moretime you should just leave the 'road' ting outside the club, you go to clubs to have fun, draw gal, lash, drink etc & just enjoy yourself. Bringing the road ting to clubs, you deserve whatever the law throws at you.Disclaimer: I know this guy ain't going to give f*ck what I say but hey, in time he'll learn.

I was going to break it down but when I see man trying to make joke of me for doing it, I'm like f*ck you lot, damned if you do and damned if you dont. So you man can find out from your own sources if your that bothered.and people like Numero will just hit me on MSN.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I swear TF S4DK is becoming top 3 selected d*ckheads on here

I was going to break it down but when I see man trying to make joke of me for doing it, I'm like f*ck you lot, damned if you do and damned if you dont. So you man can find out from your own sources if your that bothered.and people like Numero will just hit me on MSN.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I swear TF S4DK is becoming top 3 selected d*ckheads on here
LOLMite Flip Out Like Top Boy And Start Gassing Up His Own HeadAgain