UMA's = madness

streets.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMA's with jordan kensington? guys a very cool guy. i remember when he was just TALKING about having an online mag...and then spoke of hoping to have all the stuff like a TV channel and awards show. if its still under his wing, this must be terrible for him. pissed like Kwame and the UMS's. "the UK music industry doesnt support us". ............. who would.someone's hard work..and integrity on the line battered due to a few london is certainly CERTAINLY worse when it comes to things like this than the US with all the guns and true ghettos
I think he still has reign over it so he will most likely bear the brunt. But like you said, he is a very cool guy. He came to speak at my college at an Awards ceremony and he was proper humble, and after doing some reading up on him he put in real hard work to get where he was. It was inspiring. Shame it may all crumble in front of him.

I'll break it down tomorrow.
laughing my f*ck*ng ass off..
:lol:
Like you man are finding out whats good from anyone else and you wanna laugh, smh.Anyway expect a HOT winter. Roads got even uglier.Like I said when there is fatalities, the beef never ends, it cant.Will be interesting for me to see how you man look at it once it all gets out there.

Like you man are finding out whats good from anyone else and you wanna laugh, smh.Anyway expect a HOT winter. Roads got even uglier.Like I said when there is fatalities, the beef never ends, it cant.Will be interesting for me to see how you man look at it once it all gets out there.
What a waste of a post.You do see why people laugh adn don't take you serious on these forums at times yes?You could have easily posted "a breakdown" like you said you would, but you decide to try and be cryptic.Not even trying to send, but allow the ballet show and just drop the details like you said you would.

What a waste of a post.You do see why people laugh adn don't take you serious on these forums at times yes?You could have easily posted "a breakdown" like you said you would, but you decide to try and be cryptic.Not even trying to send, but allow the ballet show and just drop the details like you said you would.
:lol::lol: True doe.

I was going to break it down but when I see man trying to make joke of me for doing it, I'm like f*ck you lot, damn if you and damn if you dont. So you man can find out from your own sources if your that bothered.
SMHYou come like a bitch.

but it wasnt you who talked about it first? you dont have to be an A list celeb to get into the UMA'sits quite clear that from such violence it will probably be the last of the UMA's as u know it, just like it was for the UMSits quite clear that this means the interest from british music companies in urban acts will continue to be gloomyits also quite clear that the stupid 'beef' is not about music...its just about young black men not knowing how to act in groups and differentiating road from reality and life. so they bring their postcode "wars" into an important event like the UMA's.its also quote clear that as good as the UMA have become, knowing everyone who attended/performed on a personal level isnt exactly going to dramatically change your life. (since you probably have the inside scoop!!)u act like one of those sharks at the bottom of the ring in the industry trying to find their way. pple shd run from your kind.

UK Hip Hop acts who don't give a f*ck about making money from music >> _____That's why in America this sh*t doesn't happen. Everyone is focussed on achieving a positive end result. The people who aren't are slowly guided out of the industry.
Its bigger than music.
You don't say... :rolleyes:
So why bring a music point into it and consider any of them a UK hip hop act.

but it wasnt you who talked about it first? you dont have to be an A list celeb to get into the UMA'sits quite clear that from such violence it will probably be the last of the UMA's as u know it, just like it was for the UMSits quite clear that this means the interest from british music companies in urban acts will continue to be gloomyits also quite clear that the stupid 'beef' is not about music...its just about young black men not knowing how to act in groups and differentiating road from reality and life. so they bring their postcode "wars" into an important event like the UMA's.its also quote clear that as good as the UMA have become, knowing everyone who attended/performed on a personal level isnt exactly going to dramatically change your life. (since you probably have the inside scoop!!)u act like one of those sharks at the bottom of the ring in the industry trying to find their way. pple shd run from your kind.
My kind you know. SMH. You really have no idea what your talking about.

Because if they didn't do music, they wouldn't be in there.And if they cared about doing music to earn a living, they would not carry these serious issues in through the door with them.Not very complicated really, is it?
Lol, not true at all.Like I said there issues are bigger than music. People died of them issues, they will never get away from them issues, regardles of what they try to do, as yesterday proves. f*ck*ng hell.P.S. If I make a grime tune, shoot a video, does that make me part of the grime scene? No.

My kind you know. SMH. You really have no idea what your talking about.
i do, but its no biggy. i dont know u in person just how u go on in threads like these. do ur thing. just find it annoying reading stuff like this then someone is coming like an 'embedded' reporter with info no one rly gives a hoot about