Ashman must be turning in his e-grave

Snoop

Guest DN Braund
My worry is for the time when this colour bubble bursts.Black just seems like such an in thing right now, when it was only a few years ago we was gettin slewed and beaten for it....White people, I swear to god
init, even on a social level, its 'cool' to have black friends, watch 2010 were out again
then it will be the turn of the asians
initthey've been patiently waiting like track 3 off Get Rich Or Die Tryin'

Davicious I find it wierd that you can realise that BUT then say 'white people, swear to god'Its like people on here see with only one eye
That was me comin from a different angle still, I aint tryin to be white, asian or as an even more shocking stamement black (Im black by the way) Im just tryin to be me so when I said "White people" It was really down to the point of a lack of identity for these knuckleheads that actually inject melanin into themselves then have the dirty nrve to go out shouting sh*t like "you black bastard" or whatever crap they have to say.We all gonna be beige one day anyway they just speedin up the process

My worry is for the time when this colour bubble bursts.Black just seems like such an in thing right now, when it was only a few years ago we was gettin slewed and beaten for it....White people, I swear to god
init, even on a social level, its 'cool' to have black friends, watch 2010 were out again
then it will be the turn of the asians
then the turks

Guest DN Braund
Swear white girls don't even look that much nicer when tanned, as long as they weren't pale in the first place. When thinking about it tanned Mauritian girls >>>>tanned white girls - okay I could be over exaggerating because I'm just going by one girl but jheeze
thats wot im sayin, the level of tanness dnt really make a diff to meduno what these orange girls are thinkin tbh