FAO Titanis

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't attempt to send, I attempted to make peace and expose that someone has it in for him.Mawuli, if you right click the pic, you will see it is not from facebook.The person could have done a img straight from facebook, but had to upload the pics.Hold tight the people sending for me, I find you lot to be losers.I wanted peace with Mawuli as it is boring, but he decided not to.Also Mawuli, people on here are more than ONE persona.Thun, thats the thing, I WAS ON MAWULI'S side as I thought it's deep getting someone to show pictures of his girl on the net and photoshopping them and ting, like I said, I done him a favour by not showing them. This was not a sending thread, though Mawuli had it in his head it was.Only goes to show that his is not mature tbh.

Justin you honestly cannot chat sh*t about anyone being immature or mature.You really, really, cant.I'm unaware of the issues between you and Titan, but you really are a bitch for posting and not having the balls to come through with any info.What the f*ck is this sh*t?

WTF IS THIS sh*t

2 much dry snitching in the e-mosphere
get me
some p*ssy antix
Hinting it's Face Off?
oi dont even try drag me into this sh*t like i got time for that me and titan are safe as far as i know.
Fair enough a back and forth ting is long. I feel like I wasted time still. Oh well.Oh yeah...GoddazJLovelyDurrty BoiBedroom BullyJodieMike KaneWreckzyTony BlackSoca On LockMessygyalRealzand whoever runs the Vip 2 profile on facebook.One of you is pathetic really and truly. I have my suspicions, espcially as Goddaz PMd me regarding something else that was low key info a little while back.
see how my name aint here and rightly sothe whole topic is on some humidity of urine levels :arrow: