FAO Titanis

Da Luv Doc

I still don't get it how me pm'ing you a while back about the e-thing ties me to helping justinLol @ not accusing anyone directly coooooooooooooome on bruv, that last sentence?Like I said in the pm, I'm not going to defend/prove sh*t. Think what you like famSmh

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't get it how me pm'ing you a while back about the e-thing ties me to helping justinLol @ not accusing anyone directly coooooooooooooome on bruv, that last sentence?Like I said in the pm, I'm not going to defend/prove sh*t. Think what you like famSmh
I take it you haven't read the reply yet.

I actually feel like a donut going back adn forth over this. It's just dumb. Especially when I look back at what I could have done over this time frame I have been going back and forth with Justin.And another thing, this topic is silly to me because I don't understand this peace thing. I wasn't aware there needed to be peace. If he said something I agreed with I would C/S. The guy is acting like I would cuss him for it.

Mawuli, I wanted peace, you could have been a big man earlier and say cool, but you opted to drag this out longer and start sending again, when I did not send for you.I this case, I was the bigger man.It is amazing how many times I have been proved right on here, from the Erin saga and telling everyone how she rolls but noone believing me, to today.I speak the truth.Though it sickens me that everyone thinks I lie?As from 00:00 Wednesday 19th November 2008, I will no longer post on here.The only reason I came back was because Marcus told me to to explain all the stuff with seriouss, that I mentioned many times before it was confirmed.

Mawuli, I wanted peace, you could have been a big man earlier and say cool, but you opted to drag this out longer and start sending again, when I did not send for you.I this case, I was the bigger man.It is amazing how many times I have been proved right on here, from the Erin saga and telling everyone how she rolls but noone believing me, to today.I speak the truth.Though it sickens me that everyone thinks I lie?As from 00:00 Wednesday 19th November 2008, I will no longer post on here.The only reason I came back was because Marcus told me to to explain all the stuff with seriouss, that I mentioned many times before it was confirmed.
:lol: :lol:

I speak the truth.Though it sickens me that everyone thinks I lie?As from 00:00 Wednesday 19th November 2008, I will no longer post on here.The only reason I came back was because Marcus told me to to explain all the stuff with seriouss, that I mentioned many times before it was confirmed.
When this breh says he wont post anymore x 99847327624094

I speak the truth.Though it sickens me that everyone thinks I lie?As from 00:00 Wednesday 19th November 2008, I will no longer post on here.The only reason I came back was because Marcus told me to to explain all the stuff with seriouss, that I mentioned many times before it was confirmed.
When this breh says he wont post anymore x 99847327624094
tust will be back posting within a week with a new username pretending hes somebody else

why is my name mentioned in this thread like i divulge information
As I've said to Mike Kane and Goddaz, the list of names are people on my facebook friends, and therefore are the only ones privy to the information Justin tried to send for me with.Someone gave him the info and picture.To be fair, I listed everyone's name. I have no idea who it is. If it's not you, then you don't have any reason to be concerned. Only reason people are overreacting is becuase of the list of names I put. That was merely to show who has access to my page and therefore it must be one of those people.

its like the millenium bug count down all over again

Fair enough a back and forth ting is long. I feel like I wasted time still. Oh well.Oh yeah...GoddazJLovelyDurrty BoiBedroom BullyJodieMike KaneWreckzyTony BlackSoca On LockMessygyalRealzand whoever runs the Vip 2 profile on facebook.One of you is pathetic really and truly. I have my suspicions, espcially as Goddaz PMd me regarding something else that was low key info a little while back.
Titan dont let Justin f*ck you over like that by making you have suspicions of everyone ur connected with on fb from here. The guys probably chattin breeze like an air vent for all you know. Seriously, dont let it get to you.I beg admin dig out his inbox and see whats really going on.The longness and stupidness of this is unreal.