FAO Titanis

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, he will take note.You penny, are dumb!As for the Titanis thing, just simply put, I want to call him that.
wot have i jus said thats dumb mate
Don't worry, your brain is far less developed :)
see wot i mean
Penny:Waaaaaaaa why wont he tell me????????????Punk:Because your IQ level is 23

I've just seen this now.Few things.1 - You made up all that info. The only person knows me on a personal enough level to spit knowledge about me is Al Bundy/Agony, and even he doesn't know my relations. Your cover of someone sent you a PM is gas.2 - I'm not interested in wrestling. The Rock is a badman in certain films, but that's as far as his props go.3 - Let's say someone did send you a PM, they lowered themselves to YOUR level to chat GAS, which considering how low that is, they should throw themselves head first into a speeding car on the M1. Can't really suggest much for yo to do, you're already a vegetable.4 - I'm baffed about this Titanis thing. So it's not related to anything, you just wanted to call me it. :mellow: Do you actually real;ise how gay it is that you have tried to give me a pet name? Really, are you aware that you wasteman poofter?Justin, internet forums aren't the palce for you, nor is being a citizen in the UK, or even your dream of a Greek island where you can bareback lots of curly hair big nose chicks called Phellis Pantikoviakos. Only place I can imagine suitable for you is in a container being transported consistently like it's being handled by Boris and The Greek (don't get happs).NOW SCOOT YOU CRETIN WITH A NOSE LOOKING LIKE CHEWED UP BUBBLEGUM :arrow:

I've just seen this now.Few things.1 - You made up all that info. The only person knows me on a personal enough level to spit knowledge about me is Al Bundy/Agony, and even he doesn't know my relations. Your cover of someone sent you a PM is gas.2 - I'm not interested in wrestling. The Rock is a badman in certain films, but that's as far as his props go.3 - Let's say someone did send you a PM, they lowered themselves to YOUR level to chat GAS, which considering how low that is, they should throw themselves head first into a speeding car on the M1. Can't really suggest much for yo to do, you're already a vegetable.4 - I'm baffed about this Titanis thing. So it's not related to anything, you just wanted to call me it. :mellow: Do you actually real;ise how gay it is that you have tried to give me a pet name? Really, are you aware that you wasteman poofter?Justin, internet forums aren't the palce for you, nor is being a citizen in the UK, or even your dream of a Greek island where you can bareback lots of curly hair big nose chicks called Phellis Pantikoviakos. Only place I can imagine suitable for you is in a container being transported consistently like it's being handled by Boris and The Greek (don't get happs).NOW SCOOT YOU CRETIN WITH A NOSE LOOKING LIKE CHEWED UP BUBBLEGUM :arrow:
You still send for me Titanis, after I done said I want peace???Greek girls? You are living in the past mate.The fact you didn't even think why I put the rock and the actors names down means you are very THICK.You failed to see what why I decided to say the actor and the rock, just to hint at you.ike bg maybe a big enough hint for you to know I have now need to chat sh*t.Thats why I don't like you, you think you are overly smart, I put your girls name down on here but mixed up the words, even say remix to bait it to you, you failed, I put certain things on the post to bait up your name to show you they have told me things about you, you still failed to see.You failed.You can suck on some greek d*ck, about greek, like say I watch greek girls from 2006 onward when they get air when I'm here.Your a prick for real.Wipe your boyfriends cum off your face rude girl!titansd3.jpg

LOLJustin, am I meant to be shook? Really though.You upped a picture of me I intentionally put up.You know my name, which is on facebook, you found out who my girl is. Who is also on facebook and it's not hard to find out if you look at names on tagged pictures.So seeing as you aren't on my friend's list, someone from VIP2 has fed you the pics. Not really bothered about it, but that person is a clown anyways for even boosting up your heart that much where you think you can send.Now take a good look at people's perceptions of me on the forum.I may not be liked by everyone, but I have respect for not trying to front and just doing me.You on the other hand...SMHLok at every reply in this topic before I came in, look at other topics where you have tried to send, and in fact just think back to pretty much every topic you have posted in where you ended up trying to diss and think about people's reactions to you.People don't feel sorry for you. It's more a case where they think you are a wasteman and would spit on your mum if you were on fire. :arrow:

:lmao:

LOLJustin, am I meant to be shook? Really though.You upped a picture of me I intentionally put up.You know my name, which is on facebook, you found out who my girl is. Who is also on facebook and it's not hard to find out if you look at names on tagged pictures.So seeing as you aren't on my friend's list, someone from VIP2 has fed you the pics. Not really bothered about it, but that person is a clown anyways for even boosting up your heart that much where you think you can send.Now take a good look at people's perceptions of me on the forum.I may not be liked by everyone, but I have respect for not trying to front and just doing me.You on the other hand...SMHLok at every reply in this topic before I came in, look at other topics where you have tried to send, and in fact just think back to pretty much every topic you have posted in where you ended up trying to diss and think about people's reactions to you.People don't feel sorry for you. It's more a case where they think you are a wasteman and would spit on your mum if you were on fire. :arrow:
I have had no intention on looking at facebook for you. The person has given me pics not from facebook.If you were on fire, I'd draw your girl and spray her face with my cum tbh, like someone I already know has done ;)Your mums pissed though, your 50% black and your dad isn't your dad.You parents should be slapped for letting their children live in a sh*t area of London, true love boy.Mawuli, perception on a forum means NOTHING in life son shine, it can be seen in many a ways, either you being an arrogant prick that think he knows it all, to me being a prick, [The ROCK] It doesn't matter what people think of you on here [/The Rock] it means nothing rude girl........just, nothing.

I have had no intention on looking at facebook for you. The person has given me pics not from facebook.If you were on fire, I'd draw your girl and spray her face with my cum tbh, like someone I already know has done ;)Your mums pissed though, your 50% black and your dad isn't your dad.You parents should be slapped for letting their children live in a sh*t area of London, true love boy.Mawuli, perception on a forum means NOTHING in life son shine, it can be seen in many a ways, either you being an arrogant prick that think he knows it all, to me being a prick, [The ROCK] It doesn't matter what people think of you on here [/The Rock] it means nothing rude girl........just, nothing.
This post is gas really and truly.That picture is only on facebook. The only person with copies outside of facebook is me.Justin, let it go. You are waste. I feel brain cells dying everytime I adress you.Just accept, you don't have anything on me because I wouldn't let info (or anything for that matter) I plan to keep secret slip into public arenas.

titani honestly do n't know y u didn't just say"if what your sayin is true, safe our ting is done"just to dead all the hypelies or not a peace offering is a peace offeringaren't u bored with all this back and forth sh*t yetno sending just giving my advice

Fair enough a back and forth ting is long. I feel like I wasted time still. Oh well.Oh yeah...GoddazJLovelyDurrty BoiBedroom BullyJodieMike KaneWreckzyTony BlackSoca On LockMessygyalRealzand whoever runs the Vip 2 profile on facebook.One of you is pathetic really and truly. I have my suspicions, espcially as Goddaz PMd me regarding something else that was low key info a little while back.

Fair enough a back and forth ting is long. I feel like I wasted time still. Oh well.Oh yeah...GoddazJLovelyDurrty BoiBedroom BullyJodieMike KaneWreckzyTony BlackSoca On LockMessygyalRealzand whoever runs the Vip 2 profile on facebook.One of you is pathetic really and truly. I have my suspicions, espcially as Goddaz PMd me regarding something else that was low key info a little while back.
kobe_wtf.gifBlood, you pm'd me about a mutual friend? I pm'd you about the e thing? Which one you refering to?Either case wtf brah? Why an EARTH WOULD I send pics to justin which may I add I just found that its cm punk in this thread.Allow adding 1 + 2 = 10.

The e-thing.And I haven't accused anyone directly, but it is without question someone from that list as they are the only ones with ties to VIP2.Not really a thing though, but someone has been trying to help Justin, that's obvious.