Wu Tang

RYDER.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to say Ironmani understand and fully back anyone who says Liquid Swords thojus on a personal level get mebut...these days it is ALL ABOUT Return To The 36 ChambersRza's freedom album.that, 36 Chambers and Tical are the MOST Wu Tang albums ever made. and i don't eve like Tical that much.Wu Tang Forever is like the 'Wu Tang Movie'

Guest WAVESURFER

Solo-wise, I'm going with:Supreme Clientele>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Return To The 36 Chambers>>>>>>>>>>Liquid Swords>>>>>>>>>Cuban LinxThose are the top 4 solo records IMO, in that order.

Guest Wu-Tang
Supreme Clientele has probably the best verse of the decade/one of the best verses ever
Which verse? So many contenders on there.Oh yeah, listen to this writer & his (old & Jewish) mum discussing their favourite Wu-Tang solo records.http://www.stylusmagazine.com/images/ost/barrys-mom.mp3Hilarious.
OneAiyyo, crash thru, break the glass, Tony with the goalie maskThat's the pass, heavy ice Roley layin on the dash {"one"}Love the grass, cauliflower hurtin when I dumped the trashSour mash surgeon, heavy glass up at the Wally bash {"one"}Sunsplash, autograph blessin with your name slashedBackdraft, four-pounders screamin with the pearly hats {"one"}Children fix the contrast as the sound clashesMrs. Dash, sprinkle wit her icicle eyelash {"one"}Ask Cap or Pendergrass for backstage passesSpecial guest, no more Johnny Blaze, Johnny Mattress {"one"}Acrobat, run up on that Love Jones actressDistract the cat while I'm high sugar get a crack at this {"one"}d*ckin down Oprah, jumprope, David DinkinsWatch the Black mayor of DC, hit them openTangerine sofa, two super soakers in the RoverHit the sport's bar, tell a young lady to bend over {"one"}Meditated yoga, powder ball, dancin with the vultureCastor Troy layin for Travolta {"one"}Yo, switch the lingo, five-nine-seventyGod glow, seven-fifteen, fall be heavenly {"one"}Just pasted that forma lyrics site so they prob got a couple things wrong but the verse is DEADLY*listens to jews*

imo ironman is just as sick as cuban linx / liquid swords and wu-tang forever has some of their hardest tunes
evrything from 36 chambers up to and including wu tang forever = classic material (+ inhouse production) big up supreme clientele and nigga please as far as later solo projects go some less appreciated tracks windpipe the w remix tony touch ft gza,rza,masta killa,rebel ins-abduction tony touch ft raekwon,method man,ugod - rock steady big up u god,esp golden arms redemption lp supa nigga (off mr xcitement) classic early freestyle by meth and ghost over black moon>> plus no wu appreciation is complete without a nod to cappadonna,secret star of ironman lp oh donna off album 'the pillage', which is heavy