Sign in to follow this  
Dan.

best place to sell or part exchange games?

got loads of old games i dont even touch so want to get rid off.. wheres best place? do blockbusters do it?i sold metal gear solid on shopto for £25, shopto give me £16 for it.. n it cost me £5.60 to post itPISSED

to just sell ebay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>get more money on there than any shop tbhits where all the desperate ppl go to get a game they desperately want and they seem to be willing to pay over the odds rather than just go outside to the shoppart-ex...what lenny said Risky serious question why does your sig say 'DUNNO the skank' asin' Dunno meaning do no know or dont know. everytime i see it i wonder whether u meant to put something else or its some private joke u have with someone or something or u meant to put a space between the 2 n's n just never noticed

Cex is not the best place to sell your games on the high-street.Gamestation is. They match CEX's prices and pay a nugget more.

to just sell ebay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>get more money on there than any shop tbhits where all the desperate ppl go to get a game they desperately want and they seem to be willing to pay over the odds rather than just go outside to the shoppart-ex...what lenny said Risky serious question why does your sig say 'DUNNO the skank' asin' Dunno meaning do no know or dont know. everytime i see it i wonder whether u meant to put something else or its some private joke u have with someone or something or u meant to put a space between the 2 n's n just never noticed
U KNOW THE ANSWER ALREADYCOZ HES A RETARD

not used them but hmv have just started doing tade-ins, and apparently they give really good prices atm to get people to go thereyou can use their credit on anythingbut go there, get a quote and then trade them in at gamestation and ask them to match hmv and they will beat every item by a £if you're trading in 15 games you could get an extra £15ps, what games are you sellling? ps3?

Gamestation >>>>
I gave in GOW (for £10) & Guitar Hero 3 (for £13) for Assasins Creed and NFS Pro Street (They were in a deal...2 for £20)

need to get rid of my fm07 & 08any recommendations?live in north so id prefer if it was close

need to get rid of my fm07 & 08any recommendations?live in north so id prefer if it was close
better off keeping 'emyou'll probably spend more travelling than you would in return for cashing in BOTH games (£3-4 tops)

better off keeping 'emyou'll probably spend more travelling than you would in return for cashing in BOTH games (£3-4 tops)
cex part ex thing will take a few £ off

FM 07We buy for : £0.70Give exchange : £1.20FM 08We buy for : £2.00Give exchange : £4.00

FM 07We buy for : £0.70Give exchange : £1.20FM 08We buy for : £2.00Give exchange : £4.00
I did say a few lol

f*ck it trading in fifa 08 aswelljust relised that im actually never gonnna play that againmite aswell get a few quid for it