Gallas comments + Stripped of armband *Merged*

HangTheDJ

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats prolly more disheartening from an arsenal point of view is that wenger appears to do nothing about all this
wenger does seem shook of standin up to anyone who rebelshe either sells themor ignores it like with lehman/gallascould u imagine lehman sayin them things under ferguson smh
trusscomes across weak

I dont see why everyone critises Denilsonhe is a quality player
not as a DM/holding mid player to be challenging for the title aswell. The thing that makes it worse for ppl isnt that denilson is a bad player, its that wenger had the chance to buy someone with more experience in the transfer window and he chose not to.

whats prolly more disheartening from an arsenal point of view is that wenger appears to do nothing about all this
wenger does seem shook of standin up to anyone who rebelshe either sells themor ignores it like with lehman/gallascould u imagine lehman sayin them things under ferguson smh
trusscomes across weak
c/s for all the anger he seems to show on the touchline and in post match interviews it seems like its all some front and the second he gets into the changing room, the real him must come out and he cant control the players or something. How can there be so much unrest in your side and he likes talking about having unity within your team.

gallas>>>>>man talks sense and always gives his best if he didnt wear the number 10 and was around when arsenal won something not coming from chelsea youd all c/s himyour fan favourites ar sh*t and have been shocking this season and fabregas and rvp are the reason your not fighting for a title not walcot, gallas and bendtner.
Real talk... But still Gallas shouldnt come out and say this...
How the f*ck is it real talk? The reason we are not fighting for the title as you say is cos of WengerI've never been Fabregas biggest fan but how is he gonna perform playing next to Denilson?RVP form hasnt been great but hes got a few goals.And Gallas is a c*nt. Always has been, always will be.
Lmao, still protecting Robin I see...To be honest he had a point tho. Fabregas & van Persie have been shocking.

I dont see why everyone critises Denilsonhe is a quality player
not as a DM/holding mid player to be challenging for the title aswell. The thing that makes it worse for ppl isnt that denilson is a bad player, its that wenger had the chance to buy someone with more experience in the transfer window and he chose not to.
That's the killer, Denilson come like a sacrificial lamb to the masses.

he's come out and slew players in public before so either Wenger;agrees with ithas said something but it was either ignored or not a strong enough deterrent to stop Gallas doing it againor he's shook and hasn't said anything at allbut how is publicly shaming players and announcing there are dressing room divisions gonna help a team of YOUNG players show "unity" and "grit" and all that ?

he's come out and slew players in public before so either Wenger;agrees with ithas said something but it was either ignored or not a strong enough deterrent to stop Gallas doing it againor he's shook and hasn't said anything at allbut how is publicly shaming players and announcing there are dressing room divisions gonna help a team of YOUNG players show "unity" and "grit" and all that ?
Somebody has to play bad cop init...Besides he didnt publically shame anyone or announce any divisions... All he said in essence was quit all the in fighting & apply that same fighting character onto the pitch for your opponents.TBH its only cos its Gsllas and on van Persie that a lot of you have your knickers up.

gallas>>>>>man talks sense and always gives his best if he didnt wear the number 10 and was around when arsenal won something not coming from chelsea youd all c/s himyour fan favourites ar sh*t and have been shocking this season and fabregas and rvp are the reason your not fighting for a title not walcot, gallas and bendtner.
How the f*ck is it real talk? The reason we are not fighting for the title as you say is cos of WengerI've never been Fabregas biggest fan but how is he gonna perform playing next to Denilson?RVP form hasnt been great but hes got a few goals.And Gallas is a c*nt. Always has been, always will be.
Lmao, still protecting Robin I see...To be honest he had a point tho. Fabregas & van Persie have been shocking.
Neither player has been 'shocking'. Do u understand what the word means?

Neither player has been 'shocking'. Do u understand what the word means?
Shocking in the terms of the whole Premier League standards no. In terms of their own stanndards, hell yes.

Wouldn't be surprised if we saw Gallas stripped as captain. As a captain you don't go airing your dirty laundry in public, it's not the way to go about things, you'd think him being the elder man or O.A.P of the squad he'd be wiser, but I guess the pressure is getting to him and I know Gallas pretty much says his honest views but somethings are better off left in private (funny he says this while his book is coming out). I'd seriously consider saying "William the door is open please feel free to use it just make sure it does hit you on the way out". *Prays we get the old Kolo back wth Djorouou*The Sun now claims the fight was between Theo and Robin, hmmm but as for Robin if this was him who had the pop at Gallas, I'd rather stick by Robin his younger and we knew of his firey attitude years ago, he doesn't come out in public saying this and that.As for Cesc and Robin this season, neither been there best. Cesc is going through his worst dip in form since breaking into the first team, a Euro 2008 hangover? Possible but having Denilson by the side of him doesn't help matters, he does miss a Flamini esq midfielder a man who does the dirty work.http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...8&hl=gallas

fabregas is holding denilson back tbh arsenal were doing fine without him as for rvp swear you were in title unt without him last season arsenal are a small club and cant have big players in the side it disturbs the team

the sun go to town on this oneWILLIAM GALLAS is set to be stripped of the Arsenal captaincy after an explosive attack on his players tore the Gunners apart.Boss Arsene Wenger reacted furiously yesterday after Gallas:*Claimed Theo Walcott and Robin Van Persie fought at half-time in the 4-4 draw against bitter rivals Spurs.*Revealed a senior Arsenal player “insults” team-mates during games.- RVP , if you can call him senior?*Insisted the rest of the young team cannot stand the Emi-rat. - RVP?*Condemned Wenger’s youngsters for not being brave enough. -THEO?Gallas’ claim that there is a rat in the Arsenal dressing room will stun Wenger more than anything else. - RVP?The defender, 31, says the player, who is “six years younger than me”, is disliked by the rest of the team. - RVPArsenal stars Van Persie, Emmanuel Eboue and Bacary Sagna are 25, Emmanuel Adebayor is 24.Gallas said: “As captain, players come up to you and talk to you about a player, complaining about him. - RVP?"And then, during the match, you speak to this player and the player in question insults us. - RVP?“There comes a time when we can no longer comprehend how this can happen.“I am trying to defend myself without giving names. Otherwise I’m taking it all. - RVP?“It’s very frustrating. I’m 31, the player is six years younger than me. - RVP?There are things that can’t be said and can’t be tolerated.”Gallas also revealed how he broke up a dressing-room fight between Walcott and Van Persie at the break against Spurs.Arsenal went on to chuck away a 4-2 lead and draw 4-4 at the Emirates.Gallas said: “There was a problem. The only thing that I could say at half-time was ‘guys, we resolve these problems after the match’.”Gallas’ outburst conveniently coincides with the launch of his new autobiography in France today.But he will pay a heavy price for the added publicity, with Arsenal set to fine their French international centre-back a minimum of two weeks’ wages — around £180,000. - he's on 90kwhat a w@nker, what a dire situation we are in and what a game we have tomorrow.ebouetourecesctheoall outyou might think wenger might want to dip into our golden generation of ramsey, wilshere, hoyte etc etcbut no doubt it will be nasri, diaby, song, denilsonchances are johan will play at rb i bet.

Sometimes I'm baffled...Like really, regardless of it coinciding with book release dates, and the almost side stepping of it having anything to do with him, is there anything wrong with what Gallas said? Cos the way I'm seeing it is after losing to Villa at home with a performance which lacked everything and is our second defeat at HOME this season, the other to Hull, if Gallas cant do something now, when the f*ck can he?!