OFFICIAL NYE 08/09 THREAD

spiderman

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao new yr was jokes manMissed the countdwnblk girls ready to beef on the coach cus 1 cudnt find her eyelash gluethe random skanksdnt like zanibar in lestaalrite nite doe, cudda been bettergot work inabit, gd luck 2 me
LIES!!! I did not see you. Unless you were in the Bassline room. I only spent about 25 minutes in there in total.
Went some ting in leicester last niteGemini counted us downChampagne in a jug was a parWent 2 a houseparty afterwards then an afterpartyJust got back to brumNo sleepIm in bitsMight go some ting in broad st later if im not knocked out
Didn't see you either don. Would've screamed at you still.+I'M TELLIN YA that the champagne ting took the piss. I order my bottle and start talking to one gyal next to me. Bossman puts the jug on the bar and I see 3/5ths foam in the jug :angry::angry::angry: , so I start cussing my man. The gyal's friend (who was eyeing me up) is saying it was the full bottle reh reh. I had to break it down to her that it's all in the wrist action and how you pour it. Flicked to the next bar to get another bottle KMT.Cue my review of the night...

I am baiting myself up here but I don't care, still a bit f*cked... (LONG STORY)Roll into the Express Hotel (Leicester) about 7's two cars deep with four more on the way, get on our floor and think this is dead, then walk past one room and hear couple tunes (GYALLIES!!!)Take off the shoes (get comfortable). Send the proteges to see what them gyal are saying in that room and report back. They do. There's 3 of them and apparently they are all f*ckable. (OKAY!!!)Order a chinese, go downstairs to pick it up and see some gyal checking in (OKAY!!!) catch couple glimpses like normal.Eating the food and I hear a knock on my room door. It's two of them chicks and a bottle of Cava...Chick 1: "Can you open this for us please?"Colin: *Smiles and takes bottle* "Sure" *Passes it to the next man* "Come in, dont be strangers, catching a cold in the corrridor, what's your names ETC"I go back to my food and keep the convo flowing and I notice Chick 2 watching me. (She's already in the bag :bounce:).Fast forward a bit and we go up to the ironing room and see that this floor is going off. Bare gyal!Colin: "Yo what's you room number?" *Bop round the corner to see them*Chick: "Wouldn't you like to know?"Colin: "But I can see your room though, your stood outside it :mellow:"Chick: "Oh Yeah" *Giggles*DUMB BLONDE!!!Fast forward the rest of the man get here, the Martell, Dom P, Sizzurp and Alize has been licked, we leave for the club.BARE people outside. But as you know it's a no queue, no pay ting out here (f*ck Boutique, that ruined my run M12 lol)Quick chat to Tipper. Get my drink and I'm looking like a mad man (Blacked out hat, glasses, scarf, jacket). Quick chat to Wigman, then I'm walking about and one chick stops me and starts skanking, I accept. Apparently she plays for Leicester Ladies and is going Napa this year. I forget her name however (I saw her again and she told me to come in the Bassline room, I said I would be in there shortly, but I didn't see her again, I need to catch her in Napa).Fast forward a bit and the full skanks are coming out now (Wigman on deck) and I'm fully twisted, the gyal dem are circling (Including the first hotel chicks).Start chatting my one (the one who was watching me eat my food). Her feet hurt reh reh can she wear my Gucci's. :mellow: I start flicking about again. Hear one chick.Chick: "Aren't you hot and sweating?"Colin: "Smell me" *Points to neck*Chick: "Rah you smell bum, what is that?"Colin: "Armani Code, come one that's standard, naturally"Then I f*cked off, some dead gyal trying to par me slash strike a convo. That is not the way to do it.Flick back to base.The hotel gyal are saying that they're leaving. I'm knocking on your door I say. No you're not they say. O RLY?Then them Brom man bully up deck and mic. Kinda killed the vibe for me at this point. Check bassline room, chat to couple gyal.Flick back to base.Getting off.Back to hotel. Go to one of the man dem's room. Hotel chicks come in. Chat and chill (chick puts my chain on "This is realy nice") until breakfast time. Go downstairs eat breakfast (chick puts my hat on)Go upstairs (chick jumps on my back)Go into my room (chick jumps on my willy)FIN.

Didnt see shystie there eitherAnd yeah Colin was in the basslne room for quite a bit, reached late though, about 1ish .. Chilled in the funky room for abit though, tunes werent sayin much to me though. saw the live performance of heads shoulders knees and toes, and then always floated about in that room, where bouts was you? what time did u get there/leave?and dunno how u couldve missed me, was in a bright dress

The promoters of The One sent out an email through the ticketsellers.com talking about the police shut them down on some power trip and they can't give everyone a refund so they're putting on a payback rave where you ticket will still be valid THIS FRIDAY!ARE THEY f*ck*ng STUPID!?When I call tomorrow I better not hear any f*ck*ng nonsense. I want my money back and I don't wanna hear sh*t about it either. Pricks.