Do black boys need special role models?

Vtec

she didnt have valid points thats the thing. and u agreeing with her puts u in the same shoes as her. which is my whole point. nd if u read my posts u would have seen tht i said theres nothing wrong with opinions but ppl make outlandish remarks based on things they see/hear.beg u shut up now.
What invalidated her points? The fact you and others had counterpoints and raised other equally relevant parenting issues did no make her points regarding absentee fathers irrelevant.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh I doubt anyone here is repping/ glorifying the slumz. but raaahhh, you gotta know where you come from and be proud of it.@ Logan, she basically said everyone without a dad was on a street ting. and I corrected her

Black boys need to stop livin up to the stereotype.This "My dad wasnt around when i was growing up therefore I now have a stink attitude and will shank any man" mindset is bullshit. Too fast to blame others when things dont turn out in their favour, eg "They wont give man a job cos he's black"....yeah but you did go in there in your tracksuit and road speak didnt you?"Man has to hustle on the street to make P's".... P's for what? your 15 you dont need P's. Go college, learn something and claim your EMA.
1. Every ute without a father is on a road ting/ be serious. I know niggas who were brought up GOOD, on a ting... be serious how can u be talking bout stereotypes and you come with some bullshit like dattbh I cant be f*cked to point out the other stuff, the opening line is dumb enough

I think making generalisations which you cannot back up with facts and figures is the problem. When you offerna opinion as a statement of empirical fact, you are always going to get shot down.And in regards to the terrible family unit structure amongst Western blacks, that's down to slavery and displacement. Can't breed people like cattle and then expect them to have strong family values only 2 centuries later.

tbh I doubt anyone here is repping/ glorifying the slumz. but raaahhh, you gotta know where you come from and be proud of it.@ Logan, she basically said everyone without a dad was on a street ting. and I corrected her
Black boys need to stop livin up to the stereotype.This "My dad wasnt around when i was growing up therefore I now have a stink attitude and will shank any man" mindset is bullshit. Too fast to blame others when things dont turn out in their favour, eg "They wont give man a job cos he's black"....yeah but you did go in there in your tracksuit and road speak didnt you?"Man has to hustle on the street to make P's".... P's for what? your 15 you dont need P's. Go college, learn something and claim your EMA.
1. Every ute without a father is on a road ting/ be serious. I know niggas who were brought up GOOD, on a ting... be serious how can u be talking bout stereotypes and you come with some bullshit like dattbh I cant be f*cked to point out the other stuff, the opening line is dumb enough
tbh im kinda shocked she said all that shes from croydon too some kids are lost

KoKaine, I appreciate what you are saying but the truth is, you don't need a 'black' role model, you need a good role model in general and good people around you, because no matter what someone's skin colour is, if the person is doing something that inspires you, this will motivate you regardless of colour. I would say that I have black, white and Asian role models, but again, I don't rely on the role model thing too hard; I take advice from friends and fam if I need it but I generally try to set my own footprints in life. I have had so many people on these forums tell me that I am to blame for all my problems and I shouldn't blame others; maybe black people need to take their own advice once in a while because Obama did not make it to the top seat playing the race card (although I felt the media was trying to make it a race thing 24/7), Obama made it because he worked hard, was not pessimistic and didn't allow things to hold him down.For example: the man went and got educated and worked hard. He didn't hang with the man dem on road or get into any beef. Most (not all) black people from the bits tend to cuss anyone that studies hard and pushes to better themselves. They cuss black people that hang with white people on a nerd level, say they are begging white. But it's not begging white.. black people keep going on how good white people have it, so why cuss someone that is working to be on their level? (I say their because I am white but I don't have it good)Black people need to stop embracing their race and just get on with life. This is what is holding you back tbh.
I see where your coming from, but the yout dem need someone who dey can relate to. someones who knows what they're going throughI doubt obama was from the bits, its not impossible to make something out your life.. but when your from a deprived area its 10 times arderwe dont need books, we need f*ck*ng dads
Thing is, a lot of white people go through sh*t too, like myself, yet it still cannot be compared to a black kid or someone the same age. Black people cannot accept it.They have to have it the worse. I am sorry but you said someone who knows what they are going through. I know. But still, because I am white, many black people will just stereotype ME as white, therefore, I don't know.It has nothing to do with who knows because I do know. It's all to do with who is the same colour. Again, skin colour.

tbh im kinda shocked she said all that shes from croydon too some kids are lost
I think what she said is valid and again, it shows that black guys cannot accept the truth when it is put to them.

KoKaine, I appreciate what you are saying but the truth is, you don't need a 'black' role model, you need a good role model in general and good people around you, because no matter what someone's skin colour is, if the person is doing something that inspires you, this will motivate you regardless of colour. I would say that I have black, white and Asian role models, but again, I don't rely on the role model thing too hard; I take advice from friends and fam if I need it but I generally try to set my own footprints in life. I have had so many people on these forums tell me that I am to blame for all my problems and I shouldn't blame others; maybe black people need to take their own advice once in a while because Obama did not make it to the top seat playing the race card (although I felt the media was trying to make it a race thing 24/7), Obama made it because he worked hard, was not pessimistic and didn't allow things to hold him down.For example: the man went and got educated and worked hard. He didn't hang with the man dem on road or get into any beef. Most (not all) black people from the bits tend to cuss anyone that studies hard and pushes to better themselves. They cuss black people that hang with white people on a nerd level, say they are begging white. But it's not begging white.. black people keep going on how good white people have it, so why cuss someone that is working to be on their level? (I say their because I am white but I don't have it good)Black people need to stop embracing their race and just get on with life. This is what is holding you back tbh.
I see where your coming from, but the yout dem need someone who dey can relate to. someones who knows what they're going throughI doubt obama was from the bits, its not impossible to make something out your life.. but when your from a deprived area its 10 times arderwe dont need books, we need f*ck*ng dads
Thing is, a lot of white people go through sh*t too, like myself, yet it still cannot be compared to a black kid or someone the same age. Black people cannot accept it.They have to have it the worse. I am sorry but you said someone who knows what they are going through. I know. But still, because I am white, many black people will just stereotype ME as white, therefore, I don't know.It has nothing to do with who knows because I do know. It's all to do with who is the same colour. Again, skin colour.
lol, fam you're 'to legit to quit'i aint disputing you knowing what they're. but as a white englishman do you really think you could connect to a group of afro Caribbean utes?

but as a white englishman do you really think you could connect to a group of afro Caribbean utes?
I do everyday. If anything, once they know my situation, they connect to me blad.

but as a white englishman do you really think you could connect to a group of afro Caribbean utes?
I do everyday. If anything, once they know my situation, they connect to me blad.
:lol: is dis a joke?next your gonna tell me you know what it feels like to be blackedit- lol @ the 'blad' on the end. can't take you seriously

:lol: is dis a joke?next your gonna tell me you know what it feels like to be blackedit- lol @ the 'blad' on the end. can't take you seriously
Oh yeah, I can't know what it's like to be black. Of course not. Funny how many black people know what it's like to be white though hey!They are the experts of knowing how it feels to be white. Because I keep getting told how it is all the time.No one can tell you though, of course they can't. Not unless they are black. And even then, in a next thread you will be preaching how important it is that black people relate and sh*t and then in another thread you will be gunning the next black breh down telling him he is a wasteman and how he begs it.Can't take me serious for saying 'blad'? How do you expect to be taken serious for saying the word then? Oh, is that because you are black that you have the right to use this word?And again, it is white people that are the racists!I have never heard so many people stuck up their own arses and praising their own skin colour since Hitler's Nazi regime. And to be honest, you are both as bad as each other.uck the obsession with skin colour. You don't have to be a certain colour to be jacked, taken at gun point, slewed, spat at, got 1 pence in your pocket and you need to put money on your electric key..you are the ones that are segregating yourselves. When you gonna learn?

Oh yeah, I can't know what it's like to be black. Of course not. Funny how many black people know what it's like to be white though hey!They are the experts of knowing how it feels to be white. Because I keep getting told how it is all the time.No one can tell you though, of course they can't. Not unless they are black. And even then, in a next thread you will be preaching how important it is that black people relate and sh*t and then in another thread you will be gunning the next black breh down telling him he is a wasteman and how he begs it.Can't take me serious for saying 'blad'? How do you expect to be taken serious for saying the word then? Oh, is that because you are black that you have the right to use this word?And again, it is white people that are the racists!I have never heard so many people stuck up their own arses and praising their own skin colour since Hitler's Nazi regime. And to be honest, you are both as bad as each other.uck the obsession with skin colour. You don't have to be a certain colour to be jacked, taken at gun point, slewed, spat at, got 1 pence in your pocket and you need to put money on your electric key..you are the ones that are segregating yourselves. When you gonna learn?
swear all i read is blah blah blah1. who says i know what its like to be white??? i have no f*ck*ng idea what its like to be white2. telling a next black man how hes a wasteman and begs what??? wtf u talking about3. why da f*ck you putting 'blad' on the end of the sentence like im gonna think 'ashmans down with the youths'. aint nuttin to do with being black and using the word. it was just a d*ckhead move full stop4. no ones saying u have to be a certain colour to experience hardship.. when I'm talking bought growing up without the best start I aint chatting bout black people I'm talking bout people from the endz in general somali to iraqi to afghan bruddahs. feel mebut yh f*ck arguing over whether white men can be role models to black youths.. its f*ck*ng dumb

Guest LucaPiano

Everyone has options in life, its how you decide to take them on personal expierance imo, everyones there own person.Some 12 year old might be walking along the street and see some older guy of his race dressed thuggish, tattoos, thick gold chain getting out of adecent car with a group of men, then go a nock some bloke out and kick the sh*t out him.. this kid might think yea thats me, imagine the power I could have and the money. He might grow up his life trying to be this guy, failing on opportunites given to him thinking being a gangster is the right way ( which it may be, ive never been one but would of thought you get good money and a sense of power)Then you might have some 12 year old who whilst on the bus coming through a well to do area , looks at a bloke getting out a top of the range merc in his suit go and greet some overly nice lady and walk down the street, as the bus leaves he sees them go into some expensive resturant. he might go home that night thinking yeah that is me, does well in his educatons and works his way to that positionits not about race, its about what you want to be.

swear all i read is blah blah blah1. who says i know what its like to be white??? i have no f*ck*ng idea what its like to be white2. telling a next black man how hes a wasteman and begs what??? wtf u talking about3. why da f*ck you putting 'blad' on the end of the sentence like im gonna think 'ashmans down with the youths'. aint nuttin to do with being black and using the word. it was just a d*ckhead move full stop4. no ones saying u have to be a certain colour to experience hardship.. when I'm talking bought growing up without the best start I aint chatting bout black people I'm talking bout people from the endz in general somali to iraqi to afghan bruddahs. feel mebut yh f*ck arguing over whether white men can be role models to black youths.. its f*ck*ng dumb
And this is why you will never succeed tbh.Can't be asked to respond to your ignorance.

you f*ck*ng prick, me being ignorant. be seriousafter your trying to turn this into some race thread (SURPRISE SURPRISE)read through your own posts and look how many times your bringing up black people/blacks/racism/racistsjust shut da f*ck up, trying to make it into something it aint.

Guest LucaPiano
And this is why you will never succeed tbh.Can't be asked to respond to your ignorance.
Define SUCCESS you prick,Success for one guy might be to get out the slums and build a life where he can support his kidSuccess for another guy might be to run his own company

@ sean read da f*ck*ng thread before you start talking bout racism n sh*t
I better not.Afghans, Iraqis and Buddhas and all them man there are from the ends. Funny how you never said white people are from the ends. It's kinda weird because we all live next door to each other, but we are not from the ends and you are.Some d*ckhead statement tbh and proves my point of how black people perceive white people.

I better not.Afghans, Iraqis and Buddhas and all them man there are from the ends. Funny how you never said white people are from the ends. It's kinda weird because we all live next door to each other, but we are not from the ends and you are.Some d*ckhead statement tbh and proves my point of how black people perceive white people.
SHUT THE f*ck UPu chat sooo much bollocks. like I said before, making dis into something it aint.

who goes to a job interview in a tracksuit>? I dun know you was making this sh*t up as you go along... furthermore who wears tracksuits?. your post is not serious, holds no weight at allcourse da ute needs p, you aint in his household how can u tell him otherwise. u think money grows on trees? £30 aint saying nuttinyou have no idea what your talking bout, no idea.
I cant do the colours. So I'll do it in chunks lol.Moretime they dont even make it to interview stage. Plenty of times Ive seen kids (boys and girls) goin into retail shops in a group in their tracksuits, sportswear whatever handing out their CVs thinkin that will land them a job. First impressions and all that.Maybe the kids you know need the money to support their household or somethin more important but im refferin to the ones who claim they need the money for the unimportant things such as kicks, phones whatever.I dont claim to know exactly whats goin on in the streets, because I dont- i doubt there are many people that actually do. My intial post was purely from what Ive seen or been told (by the exact people this topic is discussing... I thought i stated that somewhere but must have forgot). Maybe they are the extreme cases I dont know.
well shut da f*ck up den/thread
this goes for 95 percent of the forum.
Why do you keep reiterating this, when the only ones who try to go on like they 100% road are you, Fybar & Rez.95% of the forum are on a humble ting.
its funny how this is repeated alot by people who are probably on the forum online 80% of the time. personally that removes you from the so called exclusive road club you like to shout about. and on the other side it also removes you from the exclusive club of those who are suffering extreme hard times too.

SHUT THE f*ck UPu chat sooo much bollocks. like I said before, making dis into something it aint.
I AM QUOTING YOU. I AM ONLY QUOTING THE POINTS YOU HAVE MADE.DON'T BLAME ME FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID.ABOUT ME TURNING THIS INTO SOMETHING. I AM ONLY GOING BY WHAT YOU SAY.

I AM QUOTING YOU. I AM ONLY QUOTING THE POINTS YOU HAVE MADE.DON'T BLAME ME FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID.ABOUT ME TURNING THIS INTO SOMETHING. I AM ONLY GOING BY WHAT YOU SAY.
ur f*ck*ng gassed... i know u cant be serious. racist people are annoying, dey only believe what they wantthe blue bit is just funny to me... I was referring to MINORITIES and I forgot to put white people... ya dont say