Do black boys need special role models?

Vtec

lol wow. black people in the UK are some of the most patronized people on earth. thats one of the reasons why they're so confused
:lol: harsh :mellow:
they give asians BBC asia which reflects all cultural aspects of south asian lifethey give black pple 1xtrathere is only 1 black high court judge, and black people missing in every aspect of public officethey set up "trident" to claim its a black problemthey say black boys should abandon HH and learn "higher arts"now they ve set up a mediocre "group" to somehow guide black boys into manhood. nah its not me being harsh at all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nah i kno what you're sayinits the situation thats harsh

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wow. black people in the UK are some of the most patronized people on earth. thats one of the reasons why they're so confused
we f*ckin are tholeft right n center u hear "why are black kids killin each other" "why are black kids failing in school" why why why f*ckin whyffs we make up like 2% of the population n take up 98% of the news
+
they give asians BBC asia which reflects all cultural aspects of south asian lifethey give black pple 1xtrathere is only 1 black high court judge, and black people missing in every aspect of public officethey set up "trident" to claim its a black problemthey say black boys should abandon HH and learn "higher arts"now they ve set up a mediocre "group" to somehow guide black boys into manhood. nah its not me being harsh at all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
= real talk.Wah gwarn for Capre tho? Swear mans on some real talkin since Obama come into power

BLACK PEOPLE JUS NEED 2 STOP MOANING AND BEING LAZY GET JOBS AND WORK TO IMPROVE THEIR SITUATIONWHY DOESNT A HIGH RANKING POLITICIAN JUST SAY IT HOW IT IS
I have said it a million and one times.Thing is, if that high politician is not black, they will never accept it.Sometimes I wonder who the actual racists are?p.s. I forgot about that Mario comment. Does anyone have a copy?

BLACK PEOPLE JUS NEED 2 STOP MOANING AND BEING LAZY GET JOBS AND WORK TO IMPROVE THEIR SITUATIONWHY DOESNT A HIGH RANKING POLITICIAN JUST SAY IT HOW IT IS
I have said it a million and one times.Thing is, if that high politician is not black, they will never accept it.Sometimes I wonder who the actual racists are?p.s. I forgot about that Mario comment. Does anyone have a copy?
*reads Ashmans sig*This is why you will never get any fans on here. You should try and get the blacks on your side by understanding, but you dont, thus meaning we dont hear your sh*t, cos our sh*t is much worse than yours. Youre in your own flippin country.

:blink:

*reads Ashmans sig*This is why you will never get any fans on here. You should try and get the blacks on your side by understanding, but you dont, thus meaning we dont hear your sh*t, cos our sh*t is much worse than yours. Youre in your own flippin country.
The same old 'no one can have it worse than a black person' bullshit.As for my sig, it's just word play. You suck off 50 cent and majority of other rappers that talk about robbing and killing people and you want to pinpoint my sig as an example to how bad I am? :rolleyes: And about I am in my own country; like me being a country man to this nation has benefited me in any way. It's my people getting rejected whilst you sit in your cosy job mate, a job where you can surf VIP2 all day.Going on like being a countryman benefits now days LOLJoker.

lol at needing a role model to succeed in life... why wouldnt you want to do well for yourself? why would anyone need someone to excel before they can excel. I AM MY OWN ROLE MODEL snm.
Well said.It's jokes that people think the colour tone of someone's skin will all a sudden make someone look at their skin, get up and do something positive just because their skin is the same colour. Some people living in a dream world.It's not the skin, it's the brain that will get you places in life and how you apply your knowledge and use it depends on your inner-self still.

We need some f*ck*ng role modelstbh I'm a typical nigga, fathers absent... every male member of the family is either unemployed, shotting or in pen. When your a kid you automatically look up to older people and everyone in my family was f*cked so its not a surprise i went the route i did. When I was younger the school sent me through some mentor programme because i was bad, didnt really help tru say i was like 12. when i was in high school i got a next mentor because i was on a mad one, tbh he was a blessed guy but i used to just go dere to jam.us as black people are generally just f*cked, white people dont give a f*ck about us... dey enjoy dis sh*t, ensures we're at the bottom of the hierarchy for years to come

We need some f*ck*ng role modelstbh I'm a typical nigga, fathers absent... every male member of the family is either unemployed, shotting or in pen. When I was younger the school sent me through some mentor programme because i was bad, didnt really help tru say i was like 12. when i was in high school i got a next mentor because i was on a mad one, tbh he was a blessed guy but i used to just go dere to jam.us as black people are generally just f*cked, white people dont give a f*ck about us... dey enjoy dis sh*t, ensures we're at the bottom of the hierarchy for years to come
i can guarantee people you hang around say this too am i right?

We need some f*ck*ng role modelstbh I'm a typical nigga, fathers absent... every male member of the family is either unemployed, shotting or in pen. When I was younger the school sent me through some mentor programme because i was bad, didnt really help tru say i was like 12. when i was in high school i got a next mentor because i was on a mad one, tbh he was a blessed guy but i used to just go dere to jam.us as black people are generally just f*cked, white people dont give a f*ck about us... dey enjoy dis sh*t, ensures we're at the bottom of the hierarchy for years to come
i can guarantee people you hang around say this too am i right?
probably still, by white people i mean government/system... not your average danny from down the road

KoKaine, I appreciate what you are saying but the truth is, you don't need a 'black' role model, you need a good role model in general and good people around you, because no matter what someone's skin colour is, if the person is doing something that inspires you, this will motivate you regardless of colour. I would say that I have black, white and Asian role models, but again, I don't rely on the role model thing too hard; I take advice from friends and fam if I need it but I generally try to set my own footprints in life. I have had so many people on these forums tell me that I am to blame for all my problems and I shouldn't blame others; maybe black people need to take their own advice once in a while because Obama did not make it to the top seat playing the race card (although I felt the media was trying to make it a race thing 24/7), Obama made it because he worked hard, was not pessimistic and didn't allow things to hold him down.For example: the man went and got educated and worked hard. He didn't hang with the man dem on road or get into any beef. Most (not all) black people from the bits tend to cuss anyone that studies hard and pushes to better themselves. They cuss black people that hang with white people on a nerd level, say they are begging white. But it's not begging white.. black people keep going on how good white people have it, so why cuss someone that is working to be on their level? (I say their because I am white but I don't have it good)Black people need to stop embracing their race and just get on with life. This is what is holding you back tbh.

c/s