Do black boys need special role models?

Vtec

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck this, I'm going on a mission to put the blame on black babymothers.
Co f*ck*ng SignWhy is it always the males who are pin pointed in the the breakdown in a black family. I know bare people who want to be there for their kids etc etc but can't as the mother is either crazy ,moves away or feeds the child bullshit because of a bad break up or whatever. Babymothers are a MAJOR Reason why young black familes go to the dogs nowdays.

Most white suburban people in this country don't think twice about black folk. You only make up 1.2% of the population, and most of that is nucleated in the major cities.It's 2009 soon. Being black is cool. Didn't you get the memo? If you make it out of Secondary school with A Levels you'll do fine. It's the kids who give up on themselves before they even sit their GCSEs that end up f*cked up.The issue of boys from West Indian backgrounds being the lowest performers in schools is one which I find particularly worrying. And whilst others may want to use this as a reason to make out that all you Jamos and Bajans are thick as pig sh*t and hopeless, I think it is proof that the education system is completely failing to engage a lot of young people these days and it needs a massive overhaul. You don't see across the board results all saying the same thing across the whole country when it comes to black males from afro caribbean backgrounds and it being the boys' fault. Sameway you don't see 80% of violent crime being committed in London by Blacks and it being a problem of the individual. Society is failing them.

Guest LucaPiano

You notice how all the educated black boys have a mother who wasn't out til late nights at 30, putting a new latex outfit and a night at the club before her sons new pair of trainers. Their mothers worked their way up dispite hard times with racisum, they just got on with it and built their son a future and their hardwork morals looks to have rubbed off on their son, in a time where I feel its easier to become something.Sorry if these seem way of point or you dont agree with it but its just how im seeing things and this goes for white mothers aswell.

f*ck this, I'm going on a mission to put the blame on black babymothers.
Co f*ck*ng SignWhy is it always the males who are pin pointed in the the breakdown in a black family. I know bare people who want to be there for their kids etc etc but can't as the mother is either crazy ,moves away or feeds the child bullshit because of a bad break up or whatever. Babymothers are a MAJOR Reason why young black familes go to the dogs nowdays.
Bruv, I know one boy who tried and tried but the bitch keeps tryna hold the kid ransom against him. Its a longer story than that really. He got her pregnant, told her to abort, she said yeah - didnt do it. Went through the same thing 3 times, everytime she said yeah but failed.Next yute, said I aint down for having a baby, there is no way I can support a baby now, if you have it youre on your jacks - she still had it. Bitch lied and said she was on pill and didnt like rubbers.These arent even rare cases lol. Man just wanted to ride dirty without the ting on safety and the bitch ends up bringing all these stresses when she was enjoying the bareback.f*ck these bitches man. Real talk, I'm damn serious about this blame on fathers. Cant remember, may have been CK Flash who said (what I was saying but I was polite about it) that before you start cussin your dads, how about looking at your mum. Needless to say all hell broke loose, feelings were caught and the point was missed, but its true.

yhyh and another thing eveerrrryytime i go raving and i draw girls they got a baby but no baby father. all the time. then i ask how old the baby she will say sumting like 2 months :huh:!! im like what da f*ck you doin in here wid ur tight arse dress and ur breast hanging out. go look afta your child.

Black boys need to stop livin up to the stereotype.This "My dad wasnt around when i was growing up therefore I now have a stink attitude and will shank any man" mindset is bullshit. Too fast to blame others when things dont turn out in their favour, eg "They wont give man a job cos he's black"....yeah but you did go in there in your tracksuit and road speak didnt you?"Man has to hustle on the street to make P's".... P's for what? your 15 you dont need P's. Go college, learn something and claim your EMA.
who goes to a job interview in a tracksuit>? I dun know you was making this sh*t up as you go along... furthermore who wears tracksuits?. your post is not serious, holds no weight at allcourse da ute needs p, you aint in his household how can u tell him otherwise. u think money grows on trees? £30 aint saying nuttinyou have no idea what your talking bout, no idea.
I cant do the colours. So I'll do it in chunks lol.Moretime they dont even make it to interview stage. Plenty of times Ive seen kids (boys and girls) goin into retail shops in a group in their tracksuits, sportswear whatever handing out their CVs thinkin that will land them a job. First impressions and all that.Maybe the kids you know need the money to support their household or somethin more important but im refferin to the ones who claim they need the money for the unimportant things such as kicks, phones whatever.I dont claim to know exactly whats goin on in the streets, because I dont- i doubt there are many people that actually do. My intial post was purely from what Ive seen or been told (by the exact people this topic is discussing... I thought i stated that somewhere but must have forgot). Maybe they are the extreme cases I dont know.
well shut da f*ck up den/thread
this goes for 95 percent of the forum.
Why do you keep reiterating this, when the only ones who try to go on like they 100% road are you, Fybar & Rez.95% of the forum are on a humble ting.
llow spreading dese vicious lies, I'm humble... dont even know what road is
lol @ calling an entire race lazy for a start whoever said that, some comic sh*t and even funnier im sure it got co-signed
Black boys need to stop livin up to the stereotype.This "My dad wasnt around when i was growing up therefore I now have a stink attitude and will shank any man" mindset is bullshit. Too fast to blame others when things dont turn out in their favour, eg "They wont give man a job cos he's black"....yeah but you did go in there in your tracksuit and road speak didnt you?"Man has to hustle on the street to make P's".... P's for what? your 15 you dont need P's. Go college, learn something and claim your EMA.
some ignorant postthis is the bullshit you come out with when your on the outside trying to look in.
c/s And I got my dad. Swear some people live in a fantasy land.That post is actually jokes. Bare sh*t spewed
Not exactly. and im no outsider either.
1. Every ute without a father is on a road ting. I know niggas who were brought up GOOD, on a ting... be serious how can u be talking bout stereotypes and you come with some bullshit like dattbh I cant be f*cked to point out the other stuff, the opening line is dumb enough
:lol: SEEN, news to me. havent seen my dad in yearsssssss and im not people are quick to generalise on here. some of the stuff said is comic.
dont piss me off, I dun said I was referring to what she said. it just came out wrong

:/ Lol @ the feelings.Fam, I can say anything I feel to, because I'm wise enough to not partake in that sh*t. I have options. I just take the options that will enable me to make a success of my life.And most of the guys YOU or anyone else knows, who do the street thing, have or had the options too. A bredrin of mine, ridiculously talented. Academically, sports-wise, everything you can imagine, he had it. Know where he is? Prison, for manslaughter. That's my boy & everything, but that is a FAIL if I ever saw one. Now, I could've turned out the very same way, I've had the opportunity, time & time again. But thankfully, I've had the role models from all walks of life, and I've used my brain and followed a path set for me.Don't believe for one second, that because I don't glorify some street sh*t with 1/3 posts I make, that I don't know what's happening out here. I just have the sense to not participate in it, because I myself, am a role model. Be it my lil' brothers, my cousins, a younger from college/school, ANY young Black person, male OR female. It's a matter of taking responsibility.

:/ Lol @ the feelings.Fam, I can say anything I feel to, because I'm wise enough to not partake in that sh*t. I have options. I just take the options that will enable me to make a success of my life.And most of the guys YOU or anyone else knows, who do the street thing, have or had the options too. A bredrin of mine, ridiculously talented. Academically, sports-wise, everything you can imagine, he had it. Know where he is? Prison, for manslaughter. That's my boy & everything, but that is a FAIL if I ever saw one. Now, I could've turned out the very same way, I've had the opportunity, time & time again. But thankfully, I've had the role models from all walks of life, and I've used my brain and followed a path set for me.Don't believe for one second, that because I don't glorify some street sh*t with 1/3 posts I make, that I don't know what's happening out here. I just have the sense to not participate in it, because I myself, am a role model. Be it my lil' brothers, my cousins, a younger from college/school, ANY young Black person, male OR female. It's a matter of taking responsibility.
Real talk. Real f*ckin talkThis is what you call a C category black boy (refer to one of my earlier posts if youre baffed), same as his bredrin. I'm promoting this theory like venom and that bus (cant even remember which bus. Shows the effect that sh*t campaign had)

what da f*ck you talking about mike. post baffled mebut yh I dont glorify no street life, llow me. I live in Wimbledon, safe.
:lol: -Don't assume sh*t about person, especially on an internet forum-Young niggas have options, and for the most part, are aware of those options, however peer pressure is a mothaf*cker-Not only should you be aware that you have potential role models around you, WHATEVER colour, but you have to carry yourself as a role model too, because you don't have to be famous, to be a role model. People are always watching you, especially younger impressionable ones.

what da f*ck you talking about mike. post baffled mebut yh I dont glorify no street life, llow me. I live in Wimbledon, safe.
:lol: -Don't assume sh*t about person, especially on an internet forum-Young niggas have options, and for the most part, are aware of those options, however peer pressure is a mothaf*cker-Not only should you be aware that you have potential role models around you, WHATEVER colour, but you have to carry yourself as a role model too, because you don't have to be famous, to be a role model. People are always watching you, especially younger impressionable ones.
r u high?coming with some random sh*t

Alright then Mike G, considering you obviously know what everybody does off-line, HOW do you know then? How can you be so sure, nobody has a 'clue'?
i dont wanna turn this into a me against u man thing, especially on this subject cos its jus dumb. nd theres nothing wrong with opinions but ppl make big statements based on things theyve heard or seen on tv.but little things ppl say on here, and certain things uve said to me ive been like this guy hasnt got a clue. dont need to go deep into it cos its not important. theres nothing wrong wiv man jus goin uni and workin retail imo.
I'm not going deep, I'm asking you for specifics. You're RAPID to dismiss people's views on what happens on a street level, but when I'm asking WHAT exactly are they saying, and what you find wrong with it, you're coming up short. No pun intended.

So basically, unless you're directly involved in that sh*t, you can't speak on it?Lol, ok.
if ur not gonna read my posts then dont bother trying to argue.
I read your post just fine. Like I've stated all along, you're quick to dismiss everyone when it comes to street talk (not just in this thread), but you never even correct them. You just say 'You're chatting sh*t'. Well, even if they are, what are the saying wrong exactly? And what's to say that there maybe more than 1 way to look at things?LocalLoops had valid points, but the reason she got hotted is because she delivered her argument in a dumb way without trying to be objective at all.I ain't looking for anything, this is a discussion. If I think someone's chatting sh*t, I'll call 'em on it, instead of 'deading' it, when in fact, you have nothing that holds weight, to counter my argument.

I read your post just fine. Like I've stated all along, you're quick to dismiss everyone when it comes to street talk (not just in this thread), but you never even correct them. You just say 'You're chatting sh*t'. Well, even if they are, what are the saying wrong exactly? And what's to say that there maybe more than 1 way to look at things?
For emphasis, just in case you didn't get it the 1st time.And please, stop going on like what happens on the street is some otherworldly experience that no-one can fathom. Going on like you just discovered alien technology, GTFO.