Do black boys need special role models?

Vtec

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arguing with Ashman is a waste of time...he's always right.Llow it
and threads like these dont have to be waste since its something that has currently happened. they become waste when not many solutions are given, but just all the problems. oh and responding to trashman.i hear wht Mk is saying too... the 'road' thing is used too much. how frigging hard is it to be born into a social 'disadvantage' (as you claim) and remain there? piss easy if u ask me. i always thought the hard part was getting out of it and being something far more worthwhile.

Black boys need to stop livin up to the stereotype.This "My dad wasnt around when i was growing up therefore I now have a stink attitude and will shank any man" mindset is bullshit. Too fast to blame others when things dont turn out in their favour, eg "They wont give man a job cos he's black"....yeah but you did go in there in your tracksuit and road speak didnt you?"Man has to hustle on the street to make P's".... P's for what? your 15 you dont need P's. Go college, learn something and claim your EMA.
who goes to a job interview in a tracksuit>? I dun know you was making this sh*t up as you go along... furthermore who wears tracksuits?. your post is not serious, holds no weight at allcourse da ute needs p, you aint in his household how can u tell him otherwise. u think money grows on trees? £30 aint saying nuttinyou have no idea what your talking bout, no idea.
I cant do the colours. So I'll do it in chunks lol.Moretime they dont even make it to interview stage. Plenty of times Ive seen kids (boys and girls) goin into retail shops in a group in their tracksuits, sportswear whatever handing out their CVs thinkin that will land them a job. First impressions and all that.Maybe the kids you know need the money to support their household or somethin more important but im refferin to the ones who claim they need the money for the unimportant things such as kicks, phones whatever.I dont claim to know exactly whats goin on in the streets, because I dont- i doubt there are many people that actually do. My intial post was purely from what Ive seen or been told (by the exact people this topic is discussing... I thought i stated that somewhere but must have forgot). Maybe they are the extreme cases I dont know.
well shut da f*ck up den/thread
this goes for 95 percent of the forum.
Why do you keep reiterating this, when the only ones who try to go on like they 100% road are you, Fybar & Rez.95% of the forum are on a humble ting.
its funny how this is repeated alot by people who are probably on the forum online 80% of the time. personally that removes you from the so called exclusive road club you like to shout about. and on the other side it also removes you from the exclusive club of those who are suffering extreme hard times too.
swear posts on this site get dumber by the dayso what, you know what guys do the 20% of the time they aint using this forum.. judging by this 80% you know mans living conditions/ financial statusbe serious.edit- tru say carpes been an eediat from day. I'm not surpised... his last post kinda made sense until you think about it, den its bullshit.

Black boys need to stop livin up to the stereotype.This "My dad wasnt around when i was growing up therefore I now have a stink attitude and will shank any man" mindset is bullshit. Too fast to blame others when things dont turn out in their favour, eg "They wont give man a job cos he's black"....yeah but you did go in there in your tracksuit and road speak didnt you?"Man has to hustle on the street to make P's".... P's for what? your 15 you dont need P's. Go college, learn something and claim your EMA.
who goes to a job interview in a tracksuit>? I dun know you was making this sh*t up as you go along... furthermore who wears tracksuits?. your post is not serious, holds no weight at allcourse da ute needs p, you aint in his household how can u tell him otherwise. u think money grows on trees? £30 aint saying nuttinyou have no idea what your talking bout, no idea.
I cant do the colours. So I'll do it in chunks lol.Moretime they dont even make it to interview stage. Plenty of times Ive seen kids (boys and girls) goin into retail shops in a group in their tracksuits, sportswear whatever handing out their CVs thinkin that will land them a job. First impressions and all that.Maybe the kids you know need the money to support their household or somethin more important but im refferin to the ones who claim they need the money for the unimportant things such as kicks, phones whatever.I dont claim to know exactly whats goin on in the streets, because I dont- i doubt there are many people that actually do. My intial post was purely from what Ive seen or been told (by the exact people this topic is discussing... I thought i stated that somewhere but must have forgot). Maybe they are the extreme cases I dont know.
Why do you keep reiterating this, when the only ones who try to go on like they 100% road are you, Fybar & Rez.95% of the forum are on a humble ting.
its funny how this is repeated alot by people who are probably on the forum online 80% of the time. personally that removes you from the so called exclusive road club you like to shout about. and on the other side it also removes you from the exclusive club of those who are suffering extreme hard times too.
swear posts on this site get dumber by the dayso what, you know what guys do the 20% of the time they aint using this forum.. judging by this 80% you know mans living conditions/ financial statusbe serious.edit- tru say carpes been an eediat from day. I'm not surpised
you cant take over the world or 'the roads' with 20% effort either. so log off and get your game up, and stop hiding online dodging war duty u lazy soilder

swear posts on this site get dumber by the dayso what, you know what guys do the 20% of the time they aint using this forum.. judging by this 80% you know mans living conditions/ financial statusbe serious.edit- tru say carpes been an eediat from day. I'm not surpised
you cant take over the world or 'the roads' with 20% effort either. so log off and get your game up.
some dead comeback, actually thought u was gonna say suttin constructive.

you cant take over the world or 'the roads' with 20% effort either. so log off and get your game up.
some dead comeback, actually thought u was gonna say suttin constructive.
comeback? from what... who hit me? the response was as dead as what it responded to.

Solutions are in this topic. There is a need for black role modelsAshman has blinkers on. He will never learn over the internet; he needs someone to shout in his face and a muzzle. He just reads, tries to directly couteract that point with some bullshit, but doesnt take anything in.If everytime he was about to say something, someone shot him a box he wouldnt be so quick to talk.

Ashman has blinkers on. He will never learn over the internet; he needs someone to shout in his face and a muzzle. He just reads, tries to directly couteract that point with some bullshit, but doesnt take anything in.
exactly, dont even know why people try to debate with him. Guy is so narrow minded and refuses to hear anyone elses points. Just brings you down to a dumb level.

Black ppl's problem havent entirely been created by themselves, this is true, But if we all wanted to be out this mess then we would be. We would rather sit back and complain about the big bad government then get up and do something.Sometimes i cant stand even my own niggas, so f*ck*ng ignorant.Me and my boy both stack 5grand, he buys a chain....i buy a whip. We stack some more, i say im putting down for a house nigga wants to tell me life is too short come we go clothes shopping WTF.Most niggas have this sorta mentality tbh.

Black ppl's problem havent entirely been created by themselves, this is true, But if we all wanted to be out this mess then we would be. We would rather sit back and complain about the big bad government then get up and do something.Sometimes i cant stand even my own niggas, so f*ck*ng ignorant.Me and my boy both stack 5grand, he buys a chain....i buy a whip. We stack some more, i say im putting down for a house nigga wants to tell me life is too short come we go clothes shopping WTF.Most niggas have this sorta mentality tbh.
Pitiful.However I cant agree on this "most nigga...." point.

So ur tellin me most NIGGAS dont have this attitude? Why do you think not?From my exp wen the niggas make pee first sh*t they buy is a watch, chain, garms and creps...while still living at home with mumsie.

So ur tellin me most NIGGAS dont have this attitude? Why do you think not?From my exp wen the niggas make pee first sh*t they buy is a watch, chain, garms and creps...while still living at home with mumsie.
My bad. Niggers and black folk are different.

hows 5 gib gonna get you a house thou, be serious.course your gonna buy a whip, garms, creps
But it builds up.Sooner of later will have money enough for a deposit.

your niggas are dumb still