your not a real dj if......

DJ Stashman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not a real dj if you haven't trapsed across london for the latest white label to touch down on limited 500 press, even if it is getting released proper in another 10 days time and you only play at Bedroom Nation and Frontroom Fever.
Spuds use to go all over for records big apple rhythm uptown blackmarket swag pure groove planet phat criminal recordspure shops its shocking how many shops have gone underThen man found out bout online shopping use to rinse chemical htfr and some next place in ipswhich

You're not a real dj if you haven't trapsed across london for the latest white label to touch down on limited 500 press, even if it is getting released proper in another 10 days time and you only play at Bedroom Nation and Frontroom Fever.
:lol:

Spuds use to go all over for records big apple rhythm uptown blackmarket swag pure groove planet phat criminal recordspure shops its shocking how many shops have gone underThen man found out bout online shopping use to rinse chemical htfr and some next place in ipswhich
Many shops boy, all treking to big apple, that was long but boy, pay some next money to get there for records boy.

Many shops boy, all treking to big apple, that was long but boy, pay some next money to get there for records boy.
to me all that stuff adds to the excitment of getting recordsi remember how much i wanted go dj i went into my overdraft to get ituse to just sit in pure groove listening to white label after white label with my 2 boys and then we would call one and other over if we reckon we found a diamondor going hmv buying white label garage records and u dont know whats on them as they had no decks to listen to themgoing to rhythm division and humming a tune out to sparky coz u heard it on slimzee's show and hope it has been releasedremember when the ends remix come out and i thought it was the bootleg but it was some remix by bigga and jammer what i wernt feeling felt bumped was my own fault for actually not listening to the vinylall that was adreniline and excitement in getting recordseven down to going home and taking the vinyl on the deck and spinning it and mixxing it for the first time that feeling>>>>>whats fun in downloading a mp3? nearly all my vinyl hold a personal story

to me all that stuff adds to the excitment of getting recordsi remember how much i wanted go dj i went into my overdraft to get ituse to just sit in pure groove listening to white label after white label with my 2 boys and then we would call one and other over if we reckon we found a diamondor going hmv buying white label garage records and u dont know whats on them as they had no decks to listen to themgoing to rhythm division and humming a tune out to sparky coz u heard it on slimzee's show and hope it has been releasedremember when the ends remix come out and i thought it was the bootleg but it was some remix by bigga and jammer what i wernt feeling felt bumped was my own fault for actually not listening to the vinylall that was adreniline and excitement in getting recordseven down to going home and taking the vinyl on the deck and spinning it and mixxing it for the first time that feeling>>>>>whats fun in downloading a mp3? nearly all my vinyl hold a personal story
LOL, you got me wrong, I used to do that too, trek to south etc etc, just for that vinyl.Used to go everywhere, bare excitement in it!

nah i wernt disagreeing just adding morewired for sound another shop thats gone hold tight supa d use to sort me out with some nice white labels in thereblackmarket is still open innit?my dad went there few years back when he came out of the big house to speak to nikki, man gave him load of vinyl dad tells me i go round his yard bare excited only to be dissapointed to see all the vinyl were drum and bass some big tracks but not really my thing