If You Have A Son...(Yes Alex Fostering Does Count)

Avon Barksdale

Guest Wu-Tang

Yes I will make them playfrom when they are 10 months old they are kicking a balloon (like my newphew is now)And i will properly give them the sh*t they need, I coulda done well, but I was never pushedBut yea, man will be playing trust.I will take him matches alsoOnly bad thing is, what if you push man too hardand he rebells and decides thisBE_071214083955417_wideweb__300x375.jpgIs the life for himNah boss, in the river you go.

I don't care too much for footballIt won't be something I try and get him into but if he's into it i'll take him to matches and stuffI'm gonna take him to all sorts of activity's that I never got to do due to the lack of a father though obviouslyHe's gonna be pushing 100KG @ 14This is the reason I wanted a boy but maybe next time

Will you try and force them into playing at a young age because your father was not around?From age 6 he will be kicking a ball every sunday standardWill you take them to matches? If yes who?I probably wont until he is a certain age 14-16Will you make them support your team? Liverpool if not I will never buy him presents ever. Would buy his siblings sh*t all the time until he caves in I will blackmail him...this needs to be done from childhood

Will you try and force them into playing at a young age because your father was not around?He's learning the fundamentals from early.Will you take them to matches? If yes who?YeahWill you make them support your team?Course.
*****My nephew has started to take an interest. He's 2. He's mad rapid and I'm not even talking about that energetic, excited kids pace, he's above that.

yeah will encourage him to play football my nephew is 2 and he loves playing football already im pissed i didnt have anyone to guide me in terms of football when i was younger, learnt everything myself till i joined a team but i joined my first team at a late age anyway. yeah he will support same team as me and i'll take him to games. Will go to his games aswell, f*ck having a son playing football and you are one of them parents that doesnt even go to see him play.

by default my son will support my team, i'm sure if my dad had taken me to see villa rather than my uncle taking me to arsenal i would been supporting villa; so yeah, my son will be going to matches from a young agefurthermore, if he has an interest in football than by all means he can pursue it but it will not distort his education (if he is naturally clever); my son will do some form of sport I ain't having no xbox fiend for a son

Will you try and force them into playing at a young age because your father was not around?lol @ assuming fathers were not around. My father was around and still is and i won't force him to play but i will defo encourage him and try and nudge him in that direction.Will you take them to matches? If yes who?If i'm still living where i am i will most likely take him to the odd man utd game and odd hammers game.Will you make them support your team? He will be wearing a man utd baby grow before he can even hold his own head up, won't take him west ham too often tho in case he starts liking them.

Guest LucaPiano

My son is going to grow up and become a grime rapper.BRWAHAHAHAHAH*EDIT*U know thats the ultimate par to ur parents, how can he go to producing/mcin to grime, hes our only son we thought he would become a banker in the city but nar, a grime musican looooooool

He will play football if and when he wants (hopefully all the time) and I'm sorry to say it but i will never take him to Old Trafford (maybe once for a scouse, City or Leeds games, but i reckon even those games will lose their spice once the few remaining hard core element of our home support drift away due to the bullshit, so maybe not)(but allow taking your own son somewhere where he'll end up get fleeced and held to ransom) full of overpaid foreigners or out of towners who couldn't care about the club and as Roy Keane said couldn't spell football let alone understand it once I have children the only place i'll be taking them is to see Fc United. i don't think i have to explain why and if you don't know i advise you to go to a game. whoever you support