DUBZ - 'ARD DOE

Guest28

tbh im lost for words i propa heard today 1.why is he jumping the this auto tune ting its not that 2. studio qualty is a joke3 .where the f*ck is boomblast how can it go from ard body with nothing but bangers to this like i said many times im a big fan of dubs but this is terrible p.s listen to the hook on "done sh*t" if u want to laugh

nar nar tbh honest this mixtape does not EVEN match what he is capable of, ive been in studio and heard couple of tings and automatically thought it would go straight on ard doe but boy im speechless. i can see why people will think he is sh*t now. He or whoever picked some dead tings for the CD. mandem from da bits are sayin he is washed now loooool

Nah I thought it was alright but man just got abit trigger-happy when he must of found the auto-tune because he rinsed it on this and its f*ckin old. I dont know why people use auto-tune that isn't tuned properly see T-Pains it actually sounds good because mans got some proper equipment and has mastered his sh*t.Good mixtape overall liked quite a few of the tracksCould of been/was expectin alot better