Wiley on RWD Forums

Baroness.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the 1st time I've been on RWD ina long timeAnd the members are actually giving me serious joke, the way they're stirring Wiley into sending for Goodz, talking about how sick Goodz is, how much of a smackhead Wiley isGot me creasing
if will dont send back it shows how out of touch he ismore interested in sniffing than respect.
gooodz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. wong >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wiley
lmfao

king of nothing and dont hype no1 didnt send 4 titch im saying goodz is out here hyping when he should be sitting down not titch thats what wheres my brother is about the war was done b4 he even spoke today all of you sit down you idiots bout goodz in my league go away
Thats deep'Llow me but for some reason I always thought Where's My Brother was about Dizzee. Swear I got that from RWD.Someone break down how he's talking about Goodz if you dont mind

hes said the craziest things on rwd i swear i remember he was swing in with someone on there and he said " i go to sleep and dream about music and wake up and make the riddim im a wizard bruv"lmao" come collect your mum i run her over on roman road shes flat blud"
one of the greatest qoutes in rwd historydont f*ck*ng caremy pancreas burst that day

hes said the craziest things on rwd i swear i remember he was swing in with someone on there and he said " i go to sleep and dream about music and wake up and make the riddim im a wizard bruv"lmao" come collect your mum i run her over on roman road shes flat blud"
:lol:

one of the greatest qoutes in rwd historydont f*ck*ng caremy pancreas burst that day
:lol: trust meim still creasing thinking about it