• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP 10 MOST CURIOUS THINGS WILEY HAS SAID ON THE RWD MAGAZINE FORUM

10. your mum stinks of ralgex

9. I Have Never Touched Crack That Makes Me Not A Crackhead

8. Im Richard The King Of England

7. oi b4 i punch ur mum up be quiet you tramp

6. I Jus Wanna Die Now Im Goin Mad You Know What Im Goin On Holiday And When That Tunes Done Its Course I Will Come Back Dont Even Talk To Me About That Tune Ever I Will Smash Up Ur Car If You Even Say To Me Wiley I Love That Cash In My Pocket Tune

5. [On his ex-manager, who he blames for changing a verse in "Cash in My Pocket"] John Woolf I Am Gonna Get You I Promise 1 Day You Will Pay For This You Tramp I Hate You

4. both ur parents are experiencing the credit crunch i aint

3. Im Alive Im Alive No Im Not Dead

2. you dont need to send me a virus im already a virus walking round the street

1. bill you are 2 face water melon head

• 4 months later...

Taken from: http://dunknowdablogspot.com/2008/11/25/grammar-lessons-with-wiley/

Grammar Lessons with Wiley

Damn I seem to posting a fair few Wiley related blogs recently!!!

The reason for this one is can someone please, please, please teach Wiley how to use full stops, commar’s and capital letters?!It would make his angry rants on the RWD forums a little easier to follow.

Posts directly taken from RWD forum

Wiley on Interviews

IM READY TO DO INTERVIEWS FROM NOW TILL THE END OF MY CAREER IM READY ITS TIME TO TALK COS I AM GONNA BE A BIG ARTIST IN ENGLAND BUT I NEED TO WAIT TILL JAN 1ST THEN IM GONNA DO MY THING EVERYBODY MUSICALLY FEAR ME NOW ITS ON FOR ANY ARTIST FROM MY SCENE YOUR SCENE ANY SCENE SKEPTA ANY1 BRUV MY MUSIC WILL BE BETTER THAN ANY CHALLENGER WATCH AND DONT THINK I DONT MEAN GRIME EITHER EVERYBOY IS DEAD EVERYBODY

Wiley on “I See Clear Now”

Ive Disowned This Album I Cant Take All The Bits Of sh*t That Have Gone Since I Left The Studio Forget This Project I Do Not Like The Way It All Went Down Gfive All Credit To John Woolf I Dont No Credit From This Album It Is Not A Classic Wiley Album Its A Fake Money Album Forget Every1 Im The Only Who Can Do The Classic Wiley Stuff Dont Try An Help Me I Dont Need Help Anymore Leave Me Alone

Wiley on “Cash In My Pocket”

Im Saying This To Every1 Who Likes Cash In My Pocket There Is A Problem Since I Done The Track Some Idiot From The Label Decided He Would Take A Grime Lyric From Another Tune And Slow It Right Down And Try To Fit It In The Tune It Sounds So sh*t Ive Jus Heard It Now Im Goin On Every Radio Station To Talk About That Is A Disrespect To Me And My Musical Style We Dont Do sh*t Like This It Sounds Rediculous And Im Very Angry That Some1 Has Done This Even If I Go High In The Charts I Will Wipe This sh*t Version Of Cash In My Pocket Out Of My Mind And See You In The New Year When I Will Be Back With My Own Creative Control Instead Of Ben Cook Or John Woolf Or Any Prick Who Does Silly Things Like Adding A 145 Bpm Lyric Down To A Band Played Tune With A Much Slower Tempo I Cant Even Listen To It I Will Never Accept This Ever John Woolf You Are The Worse Manager On Earth Nick Detnon Would Piss On You I Advise Artists To Stay Away From John Woolf He Does sh*t That You Would Want To Kill Him For Believe Me I Want To Kill Him Amongst Others If He Was Infront Of Me Now I Would Empty A Whole Clip At Him For Doin This Stupid Cash In My Pocket 3rd Verse Mockery Please God Save Me Realtalk I Said It

Wiley on the “Cash In My Pocket Video”

Now You See What Type Of Idiots This Label Are Making Me Sound Incapable Please Forget This Tune As Quick As Poss If You Can I Cant Hear That Version With A Fake 3rd Verse And I Will Never As Long As Im Alive Perform This Song With That 3rd Verse Init Trust Me Ahhh If You Knew How Mad I Am Right Now Watch The Video For The 1st Time And Its That sh*t Version Of The Tune John Woolf I Am Gonna Get You I Promise 1 Day YouWill Pay For This You Tramp I Hate You

Big up Wiley though, how many other recording artists would you catch delivering banter on everyday public forums?Oh and “Race Against Time” is now due March 9th 2009

TAKEN FROM:http://dunknowdablogspot.com/2008/11/25/grammar-lessons-with-wiley/Damn I seem to posting a fair few Wiley related blogs recently!!!The reason for this one is can someone please, please, please teach Wiley how to use full stops, commar's and capital letters?!
one of my pet hatreds is ppl correcting grammars on forumsamplified fivethousandfold wen theres is offkey themselves

Guest Esquilax
TAKEN FROM:http://dunknowdablogspot.com/2008/11/25/grammar-lessons-with-wiley/Damn I seem to posting a fair few Wiley related blogs recently!!!The reason for this one is can someone please, please, please teach Wiley how to use full stops, commar's and capital letters?!
one of my pet hatreds is ppl correcting grammars on forumsamplified fivethousandfold wen theres is offkey themselves
werez ure fukin capitul lettaz and full stopz famu carnt even conjugate ure verbs u fuken wastmen