THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Macz, how did you find accomo, the site is cack for details?
Croatia? Yeh site was SHEG, but e-mailed [email protected] them how many people & length etc, they gave me a quote and link to a which they gave me a password and username which had the apartment they offered me.It was on this website: http://www.generalturist.com/staying in apartment Succes, 100m from beach 15 min walk from festival...looks decent fits 4 per room

shy which one you gonna reach:

now which boat party to book at croatia?Party 1Gentleman's Dub Club DJ setTomb CrewLuke EnvoyBar 9Slugs & BoysonMCs: Illa Man, JilaParty 2ration SteppasExodusSammy DreadDanmanParty 3PinchDistance2562PeverelistJack SparrowDread MCParty 4LoefahSukh Knight & Scandalous UnltdStenchmanHeny GKlose One & Rattus RattusMCs: Illa Man, Badness, AndlarParty 5HatchaN-TypeWalshChefLD + MC Crazy D & Easy RiderParty 6MalaDigital MystikzQuestSilkieMC Sgt PokesParty 7The Tuesday Club vs. New BohemiaParty 8New Bohemia & guests3,4,5 &6 are all nutswill most probably touch 6 thoughhmmm

Jeez boat party line ups are sillyI know my girl will wanna reach 1 cos Luke Envoy's her boy but f*ck that i'll touch 6 on my ones if i have to.I've been sh*t with sorting it out as i'm doing last minute stuff for my holiday to St.Lucia next week.Gonna forward that info you dropped me to the others and get them to do it while i'm away

wa gwan for the apostrophes?someone slipped a bit too much brave juice in your shandy tonight?!
No i am just quoting how i say thanks?
i'll let it slide this once :unsure:
How much am I looking to spend for flights / accomodation for late August / early September for a long weekend.Also, any advice on the amount of spending money needed?
long weekend where?

wa gwan for the apostrophes?someone slipped a bit too much brave juice in your shandy tonight?!
No i am just quoting how i say thanks?
i'll let it slide this once :unsure:
How much am I looking to spend for flights / accomodation for late August / early September for a long weekend.Also, any advice on the amount of spending money needed?
long weekend where?
Oh sh*t, NYC.Got Virgin flight quote Friday 04Sep - Monday 07Sep. £310.That good? Also how much am I looking for accomodation?

How much do you think I'm looking at for flights and accomodation?Reckon I'll have about £1400 - £1500 to spend on the flights / accomodation / spending money.Unless I can a full time job over summer.Also, where am I looking to hit? Got three full days.Any places at night also? Bearing in mind I'm 18..

How much do you think I'm looking at for flights and accomodation?Reckon I'll have about £1400 - £1500 to spend on the flights / accomodation / spending money.Unless I can a full time job over summer.Also, where am I looking to hit? Got three full days.Any places at night also? Bearing in mind I'm 18..
Flights to NY you can get one for under £500 from what i been seeing. Certain people on here been getting ones under £300.Accom, i can't give much advice. Where i stayed was PERFECT location-wise, that time of year is about $240ish a night for a queen room (2 adults)http://www.hotelazure.com/Where to hit, well what you after?

Guest WAVESURFER
I actually have a list i wrote out of all the places to reach. Will try dig it out tomorrow and post it up.
That would be much appreciated.I was thinking about buying the NY superguide off superfuture, but it's $20, and I don't even know how useful it'll be.If anyone can find it for free, I'd appreciate a hookup.

Yeh gonna dig it out in a bit. Wish i had a scanner.I even wrote the distance in miles from my hotel to the shops lol. You can tell i was excited prior to going NY./ Macz, my girls telling me we're camping in Croatia now.I told her there better be showers or else i'm knocking your door every morning and night b

Guest Lemons
Yeh gonna dig it out in a bit. Wish i had a scanner.I even wrote the distance in miles from my hotel to the shops lol. You can tell i was excited prior to going NY./ Macz, my girls telling me we're camping in Croatia now.I told her there better be showers or else i'm knocking your door every morning and night b
I camped in Croatia for Outlook last year.You don't want to use those showers. Someone did a dirty protest when I was there. Seriously, they did. Horrendous.Had to use the shower down by the beach.

aslong as you bring some wray an nephews i'll even let you bless the toilet too

aslong as you bring some wray an nephews i'll even let you bless the toilet too
DealNY Shop List:Boudless - 143 Roebling St. Brooklyn NY11211Extra Butter - 266 Merrick Rd, Rockville Centre NY11570Brooklyn Circus - 258 Bergen St. Brooklyn NY11217Adidas Originals - 136 Wooster St. NY10012Memes - 3 Great Jones St. NY10012Concrete Skate Shop - 37 West 13th St. NY1011Classick Kicks - 298 Elizabeth St. North/Recon - 359 Lafayette St. NY10013Rival - 225 Hudson St. NY10027Goliath RF - 175E 105th St. NY10029Clientele - 267 Lafayette St. NY10012Daves Quality Meats - 7 East 3rd St. NY10003Stussy - 140 Wooster St. NY10012Flight Club NY - 120 Nassau St. Flight Club NY - 254 Greene St.Flight Club NY - 267 Lafayette St (Opening Soon)Supreme - 274 Lafayette St. NY10012BNYC - 3115 Long Island Ave, Brighton BeachAlife Rivington Club - 158 Rivington St. Lower East SideBape Store - 91 Greene St. NY10012

Yoshie, this is apartment help.I can help with Hotels but i dunno your budget for accomo.Just clocked your only going for a short period so a hotel will be better suited for you.Either way, here is some informationwww.craigslist.comwww.vrbo.comwww.homeaway.comTry stay in Brooklyn if you can, it will be much cheaper than Manhattan but you will still have easy access.When looking in Brooklyn,try to go for places like Williamsburg, Greenpoint, FortGreene and AVOID Bedstuy, Pratt area,Bayridge,Mill Basin and Clinton Hill.Most of them you have to click on the link to see the nightly,weekly and monthly rates. Some of them state a price on the link but doesnt make clear if thats theres weekly or monthly, so i would just click.