THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Supposed to be reaching Croatia in September now for a dubstep festival, not even sure if it's outlook my brejrin aint dropped me full deets.Heard Croatia is live for these kinda tings. Anyone been, Macz?
this post is f*ckedthe way I was looking at Croatia in the London Paper the other day, was Zadar to be precise..apparantly becoming the new Ibiza :rolleyes: , but still looked pretty decentIma check out that link still

^ going there this summer as wellApparently there is only 1 "urban" club. lol its going to be one long holiday tbh. Oh well, last clubbing holiday im going to for a while, then hitting Cyprus after as well to see family. Next year im looking for the 3k+ holidays
LOL Tokio Joesyou'll find the wog sockets aboutbut yeh be careful with the clubs...reached one place called buffalo joes last year August time..I heard f*ck*ng Xmas tunes..and the foam parties in that place is not a joke...literally comes up to the ceiling, I thought I was gonna die.anyone that has been Miami..whens the best time of year to go? for going out etc sun bla bla

Oh yeah that's it, Tokyo Joes! Also there's that place that does all you can drink and a water party. The water party is no f*ck*ng joke. You will be DRENCHED. It's a madness but it's joke when you're licked. Not fun getting home all wet though.And then there was the popcorn party... SMH. f*cked up my clothes for no damn reason.

Oh yeah that's it, Tokyo Joes! Also there's that place that does all you can drink and a water party. The water party is no f*ck*ng joke. You will be DRENCHED. It's a madness but it's joke when you're licked. Not fun getting home all wet though.And then there was the popcorn party... SMH. f*cked up my clothes for no damn reason.
LOL BCMwent there once at the foam party...bun the popcorn & water partyalso Boomerangs was kinda 'urban'...had Harvey there when I went :lol:smhshy you looking to just stay the weekend?I'm thinking of doing a week tbh

Macz, popcorn party was at some shitty little place. Don't remember what it was called. The one where you buy a ticket and you can get into all 5 clubs. One of them.
not even sure you know...we got some ticket at start of the holiday which let us in all clubs fr free for 11 nights...BCM for free one night (hence the reason we went), booze cruise, pirates (was sick still),some other sh*t too

Macz, popcorn party was at some shitty little place. Don't remember what it was called. The one where you buy a ticket and you can get into all 5 clubs. One of them.
not even sure you know...we got some ticket at start of the holiday which let us in all clubs fr free for 11 nights...BCM for free one night (hence the reason we went), booze cruise, pirates (was sick still),some other sh*t too
Is that worth it? Some of the lads went there last year and said to do this

Is that worth it? Some of the lads went there last year and said to do this
You are not listening!! DO NOT GO.

nice slashbait baiter then napa

Anyone been to Morocco?Really wanna go there.Reviews?
Morocco's nice, stayed in Agadir which is the beach resort. Weathers nice too and the time zone is GMT. Took a day trip to Marrakech but things are cheaper in Agadir.Alot, i mean alot of French and German people there that hog the sunbeds all day and the the locals don't really speak English. Don't drink the water and milk. And you can only exchange your money when you're in Morocco.