THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Guest WAVESURFER
New York is now BOOKED.June 17th.Only cost me £280 as well, sick price.
June 26th Mayne.Plus I'll be 21. Epic.
Sheeeit, I'm gonna miss you by 2 days.*phones KLM*

Guest WAVESURFER
LOL. iHOP outside Harlem for breakfast one morning?
;) It's a date.@Tronics, I got it on Expedia. Flying with KLM via Amsterdam. Only problem is there's a 5 hour stopover in Amsterdam, but I figured for £280, I can live with that.

LOL. iHOP outside Harlem for breakfast one morning?
;) It's a date.@Tronics, I got it on Expedia. Flying with KLM via Amsterdam. Only problem is there's a 5 hour stopover in Amsterdam, but I figured for £280, I can live with that.
thats a sick price

Guest WAVESURFER
bro i actually paid 283 on Virgin non-stop, but i believe u got the sicker deal5 hours in Dam u got a free spliff break on ur journey
Haha, I am considering it.Hop in a taxi, quick spliff in a cafe, back in time for check in, OWWW.

Guest WAVESURFER

I have no idea, I just assumed I'd be able to go outside since it's such a long wait.Like, what if I want to go out for a fag for example?

course u can leave the airport. its not dependent on your flight its more to do with your visa restrictions. but tbh..unless you're being suspected already, no one can stop you from leaving the airport in most EU countries anyway. it depends on the country, where you boarded from, and your passport.

But surely you have to check out and check back in. With your baggage still in their possession, is that not a security risk? If you miss your connecting flight, what happens?Lol at my mum just calling me from the airport to ask me if the bottle of JD she's about to buy me is good value. 1 litre for £20! LOL HEEEEEEELL YEAH!

extremely pissed at you lots savings, i paid £340 flying with aa. flight departs this morning at 8.30am.. am currently propping my eyelids open with matchsticks. wavesurfer, kurious, lisa turtle, ag, anyone, feel free to holla when you reach as i have no friends :(

Now I see why a lot of the Chinese would rather take the train which is 9 hours compared to a flight which is 2 hours. All comes down to money, cheapest flight is £218 during the time I've checked while a train could be around £50, these aren't shabby trains either, well some are it all depends on the class of the train. High Speed Rail line won't be finished for a while, trains can reach 300mph+.Bloody roll on August, then my Chinese is put to the test, goodness!