Snitch

Guest TimeBomb

Guest TimeBomb

the mother of my kid, went to the police, informed them i have certain articles in my yard, when they came in they went staight for a box and found a can of cs gas, which apparently counts as a firearm?, anyway im on bail till 10th of feb.Shocking that people close to u can stoop to such levels, there will be consequences for her, im just not sure which yet.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb

didnt appreciate her behaviour, told her id tell her dad, simple as that really. She dumb tho she proably didnt realise how bad this could be for me. Im gona wait til bail is done before i before i decide on my actions.

And yes CS Gas is classed as a firearm. Anyone I know with a canister of CS Gas gets the police called on. I like being a snitch. I think I get sexual satisfaction from watching police arrest people - ESPECIALLY when I have made the call. And Paul, he can't do that. He has already proven himself a poor father (in the courts eyes) by having CS Gas.

And yes CS Gas is classed as a firearm. Anyone I know with a canister of CS Gas gets the police called on. I like being a snitch. I think I get sexual satisfaction from watching police arrest people - ESPECIALLY when I have made the call. And Paul, he can't do that. He has already proven himself a poor father (in the courts eyes) by having CS Gas.
aint ashman givin you enough attention you fat chubby cod eye rubber lipped shlag

LOL. I don't commit any crimes anymore. All I do now is shoplift but the only "irony" is the fact I ALWAYS tell staff within the store if I see someone else doing it. It's dog eat dog I am afraid.And what do you mean people who snitch without "reason". There is ALWAYS a reason sunny Jim otherwise you wouldn't have been snitched upon in the first place.

aint ashman givin you enough attention you fat chubby cod eye rubber lipped shlag
Why are people so hostile to the modern day snitch?And nah I don't get enough attention. I feel like joining the Neighbourhood Watch Team too. :)