ARE YOU LINKAGE MATERIAL

MARLO STANSFIELD

el kapitan's ting looks like any bait lighty in a dance dat bare man try smash after a dance, usually one of dem is successfulmy boy jus saw da pic, said he f*cked her sometime last year but i don't believe himel kapitan do u know tunde 4rm 4rm east? manor park/bow
i understand u man have nw gotta have yur funget excited as if u seeing her picture is sumhow new to u, or that it means sumthin that it was upped by a random person in this threadcoolbut try not to get too carried away and start making up stuff like the above in redbut i also understand if u man need to 4get what type of guy i am, and entertain this kindah thing 4 the purpose of yur amusment

VVV, I know we've had our differences and everything, but llow gassin for our entertainment.We have to draw the line somewhere.If you're NOT gassing, BOY.Because I did ask the guy who upped, where & how did he get that picture, and he never replied.
the only person who has that picture is the black girl in that picturewho on occasion also has it up in facebook avatarhe either got it from her (which i doubt)or he just yanked it off facebook

VVV, I know we've had our differences and everything, but llow gassin for our entertainment.We have to draw the line somewhere.If you're NOT gassing, BOY.Because I did ask the guy who upped, where & how did he get that picture, and he never replied.
man got it of facebook ..like i sed before didnt know nuffin as im new my mistake get me ..sorry g .. but yer i kno the black girl

he will reply soonlook fam, its not a entertainment ting, i swear i even said i don't believe my boy hence i asked el kapitan if he knew or if his heard of tunde. my boy says he knows her man too, his seen him about & i showed him el kapitan picturealso 9 out of 10 pics of chicks that have been up'd chances are high that their someones wifeyel kap's wifey is jus one of dem

man got it of facebook ..like i sed before didnt know nuffin as im new my mistake get me ..sorry g .. but yer i kno the black girl
'ussy

DISCLAIMER: The following is a hypothetical situation. Any resemblance to any scenario past or present is purely coincidental. Your smashed.. been drinking from early...England mustve been playing in the World Cup or something...Your roll into a club (barely) and continue drinking... then u see bresss...Them drunk ones that ONLYyou and her know about...... or so you thought..jpg2n5.jpg2m7vj9h.jpg21jt89j.jpg2eqfdis.jpgThe millisecond you finish... your thinking of ways to GTFO and what your cover story is incase anyone saw you lipsing in the club..
LOOOL @ lipsingbut dont think that wont stop me from wrapping her head in the pillow case and poking a hole in itnahhh!!!
Nah blud, that is grim. She resembles a slightly older Ben Stiller. Comes like her face is in a constant Zoolander pose.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a hypothetical situation. Any resemblance to any scenario past or present is purely coincidental. Your smashed.. been drinking from early...England mustve been playing in the World Cup or something...Your roll into a club (barely) and continue drinking... then u see bresss...Them drunk ones that ONLYyou and her know about...... or so you thought..jpg2n5.jpg2m7vj9h.jpg21jt89j.jpg2eqfdis.jpgThe millisecond you finish... your thinking of ways to GTFO and what your cover story is incase anyone saw you lipsing in the club..
LOOOL @ lipsingbut dont think that wont stop me from wrapping her head in the pillow case and poking a hole in itnahhh!!!
Nah blud, that is grim. She resembles a slightly older Ben Stiller. Comes like her face is in a constant Zoolander pose.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

l_2cd95d51f1a5d9f2697da4a15aca0c1a.jpg*sees the face**but sees a lip peircing**then clocks the tat**but notices breast stretch marks**is confused*
LMAO did man just insinuate that that might be david?
:D:D
fiuduyjhdyghfdtyghftygfdtygfcvhjgdfiudstyusayudyufku
lmfao