ViP2 FIFA09 Tournament February 2009 (360)

Chris Humehara

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some also say there should be a rule about people shouldnt be playin when they've got wireless connections, n any prev games played where one party did have one should be null n void...but i dont really agree wit that its just what some people are sayin innit...I aint even clocked who/what im playin, tbh they can get a free bligh to the next round as im not really on the tournys, fifa has annoyed me too much the last couple nites, forced me to take out the disc VEX!!

some also say there should be a rule about people shouldnt be playin when they've got wireless connections, n any prev games played where one party did have one should be null n void...but i dont really agree wit that its just what some people are sayin innit...I aint even clocked who/what im playin, tbh they can get a free bligh to the next round as im not really on the tournys, fifa has annoyed me too much the last couple nites, forced me to take out the disc VEX!!
LOL. He's no longer playing via wireless. He bought some plugs with ethernet ports on them that allow him to connect up via the electrics in the house. And you're playing fatz.