ViP2GAMING

Creed Diskenth

What were the spam comments?

Surely not related to Team Beavers?

This game is splendid I often seem to play it during the holidays with my dad he is brilliant at it. I managed to get it totally free for my sony ps3 from here: 115 games. com they have literally thousands I couldnt beleive that they are all free oh i almost forgot 0:30 2 2:40 was cool

best hope it dnt get taken down cos of the music

said this before but we should start lookin at gettin producers from here to put their music to the vids, (include a little subtitle during the vid) good promo for them AND the site, plus no legal worries

Murkle, have you managed to work on any title templates for the Best of 5 series?

I've produced the footage for the first set of matches in order so I just need to work out a brief intro with you and a few other details.

Update?

Also, doesn't seem like any other people with recorders are gonna join in with this?

Cos I can see the concept end up with two or three vids on the channel and then just running dry?

best hope it dnt get taken down cos of the music

said this before but we should start lookin at gettin producers from here to put their music to the vids, (include a little subtitle during the vid) good promo for them AND the site, plus no legal worries

I've already addressed this, sent PMs to a number of people on here.

Currently waiting on Sleepz.

Only other person I'm expecting something from is Sly Rakkoon but that's not until next month.

Rest of the people didn't reply to me.

Murkle said he'd talk to DST..

Murkle, have you managed to work on any title templates for the Best of 5 series?

I've produced the footage for the first set of matches in order so I just need to work out a brief intro with you and a few other details.

Update?

Also, doesn't seem like any other people with recorders are gonna join in with this?

Cos I can see the concept end up with two or three vids on the channel and then just running dry?

Asked Murkle yesterday to put the 'Best of 5' title into a shared folder that we have, so I'm waiting for that.

I think an animated one (Something similar to the new vip2 gaming intro) would look better than a still image.

But I was hoping for one of each.

The other thing I have been waiting for is the new logo, which I received yesterday from Murkle.

A few series are already edited.

So once I get the titles sorted, they will be ready for upload.

Yeah, none of the other people are contributing from what I'm aware.

I PM'd them a while ago asking if they were willing to play Tai and they declined or didn't reply.

I don't think it will die out as I'm going to encourage channel viewers to participate.

"Comment on the video and send a message with your XBOX Live gamertag to *insert my youtube URL* if you would like to feature in the next series."

Either as an annotation, video description, outro clip or a seperate video.

I might have to use more than one of those methods infact.

I don't think it will die out as I'm going to encourage channel viewers to participate.

"Comment on the video and send a message with your XBOX Live gamertag to *insert my youtube URL* if you would like to feature in the next series."

Beast of an idea.

People will be HYPED to play.

What are they for?

Am I the only one that gets a distorted picture at the start of this video and no sound throughout?

Your title for one of them still has the video format included, looks lazy and unprofessional.

The description for another one just baffles me..

"Me trying to do jab into ultra with DeeJay

Was not working lool"

Why upload it if what you attempted didn't work?